The Rumour Mill

Rashiminos

Fool Prophet
Post rumors here. If you use quotes, remove the name of source. Better yet, paraphrase... Please separate rumors from your own material in some fashion.

There's going to be faction elections this week.

Read all about it: "MANSA MUSA HAS HERPIES!!! HIS SECRET TAPED CONFESSIONS!! SAYS HE GOT THEM FROM MONTEZUMA!!!"

Pacal I is dead, Long live Pacal II. Whether he murdered his father to inherit his empire is still unclear, but the more than 50 stabwounds and Pacal Jr.'s bloody Holkan spear are good indications.

Qin was a 50 pound baby at birth! Read how he devoured his twin in the womb!

It's rumour you bloody Americans

This just in! Britain and her former colonies (they must be Deamons or Angels, for more read the follow up article!) are still upset with the Americans (see follow up article on Angels and Deamons)! Their leader claiming that "...those people owe us everything! How dare they leave the empire over allegations of excessive taxes and abuse and neglect! Further, he claims that "...it was our fault for hiring illiterate teachers in the early days, now they[Americans] can't spell anything correctly..."

anything
A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G

There, I [an American] spelled it correctly! :smug:

I am also an American, but I love exchanging funny jabs with the Brits and the Auzzies ;)

Walking in to the center of the great ring in which many members of the tribe converse, you overhear much whispering:

"Have you head about that mysterious group running around terrorizing the tribe?"

to which the other responds:

"Yes, Yes, I've heard they call themselves the Black Hand. They only terrorize the rich and corrupt though. Sort of a secret, dangerous group if you ask me.

As he lowers his voice:

"Best to stay away from them, I hear they have something to do with Poverty's Pub and the likes.

I have heard of a beast that stalks the horizon and carries off our hunters to an untimely death! I think we should do something about this, should it actually exist.

I heard that the Church of Giruvegan has dirt on all the major faction leaders and is using it to its advantage

I heard that the supposedly brilliant Khmer transport their food via Aqueduct and put ballistae on their elephants that have the ability to fire horse-seeker bolts. Oh yeah, and the Americans have armed their seal navy with guns and infrared goggles. Finally, with the decision to think beyond swords, the Greeks are now making Phalanx formations with axes as the weapon instead of spears.

I have heard that the Oracle is actually just some woman high on natural gases seeping up from the earth. Now that begs the question...Can I be the Oracle next?!

This just in!

News not getting to you very quickly. :p

Further, he claims that "...it was our fault for hiring illiterate teachers in the early days, now they[Americans] can't spell anything correctly..."

Always blame the parents! :rolleyes: See if you had stayed with us, you could have learnt so more! :D

Under the Amazing but True category:

Faction/Coallition members actually vote for their own Faction/Coallition!

Also in:
Our Oracle is sexy! just like the one in the story, titled "300". But what "300" means no one knows!

Top Bottom