The Sausage Traders Guild

10 posts a day? it's taken me a couple of weeks to make two!

I'd most probably do more if the demogame chats werent at 2am in Australia, though.

Believe me, get a leader posistion in the demogame, and watch your post count skyrocket.

Originally posted by Chieftess
Believe me, get a leader posistion in the demogame, and watch your post count skyrocket.
Yah, every position gaurentee's many posts. I don't think posts are the most important thing, though.

I have not even looked at my posts until now and am like JESUS! My post count is higher than a lot of people who have been around longer than me. Maybe its because I got started in government right away, or maybe its because I am all over the boards.

Someone here lost track of the topic?
postcounts - seriously
I thought we were talking sausages and such :rolleyes:

Edit:
@CivGeneral :D (I remember the spice traders guild)
nevertheless - postcounts...tsk tsk

:lol:

@Paalikes: When we first started the second demogame, there was a rule that no preferances to the old DG1 was allowed. We are the offspring Germans and well they make Sausages ;).

*Grand Admiral CivGeneral offers Paalikles a Sausage, Aztec Chocolate, and other goods that we had stocked piled before the indian invasion

i go away for a short time and what do you do start rambling about postcounts shame shame anyway time to revitalise the place a bit so any new discussions we could do with a few updates in this thread

Top Bottom