The "Say Thanks to Afforess" Petition

Thanks! Thank you for helping me lose weight since I go hours without eating or drinking anything when I can't tear myself away from AND and just sit hypnotized. Thank you for helping me save money since I stay home to play AND instead of going shopping or clubbing. Thank you for helping me sleep; I have no problem falling asleep (aka 'passing out') after 30+ hours playing AND.

Thank you for improving my life and getting me ANDiccted!

I've been enjoying this modmod since I first raised an initially skeptical eye.

Haven't looked back, cannot play unmodded Civ anymore and I've sold my Civ buddies on it as well.

Nice work.

Exactly how I feel. Can't get back to vanilla :p Also, with that new Clash of Civilizations, I feel that the game is finally complete, with the exception of being reaaaaaaaaaaly slow :eek:

And thanks Afforess, really much, for taking hours of my life :)

In light of 1.74's triumphant release, I believe we all should give thanks once again. I don't know about you guys, but 1.74 looks to be the greatest thing to happen to Civ4 since....1.73K and from there 1.73J and....well, you get the idea.

Thank you for all your work!

1.74 feels like the Research KI got a massive boost and my games on Emperor Level became damn challenging.

See ya in CIV 5!!!

Thank you thank you thank you Afforess for doing this, your time on the AND mod is really appreciated by so many!

Rom:AND is a completely new game way beyond the original, i'm ecstatic over playing it, the Ancient Age is a truly beautiful Age, i'll never ever go back Civ4 BTS, this is the game Firaxis should be envious to have made themselves, thank god they gave us a way to mod Civ4 to be like this. And it can get so much better... ! ;)

You not only make an awesome required mod, but you even listen to one of my rants\suggestions! You made auto-founding corporations in realistic corporations an option!!!!
If only we could get this petition to firaxis so they could hire him!:lol:

Just wanted to bump this and say thanks once again to Afforess.

You made a fantastic mod that expanded the life of Civ4 on my computer by years. We're taking a little break from civ until Civ5 comes out (took Wednesday off from work ;) ) and looking forward to whatever you bring to Civ 5.

Thanks again!!

Agreed with everything that has been said so far...
Fantastic job, and makes the game really worth playing, i hope Fraxis are after your skills...

Just recently found this modmod, huzzah for the good work :goodjob:

Top Bottom