The "Say Thanks to Afforess" Petition

thank you for all youve done.

not only for modding , but also for being a kind modder, and helping those in need as am i.

youve made countless civ4 players happy, very happy.

firaxis also should thank you, cause people like you, we still play civ4.

:)

with great respect, thank you.

I'd like to chime in. A New Dawn is the only way I play Civ4 now. I played vanilla Civ from Civ1 to Civ5, but Civ5 made me come back to Civ4. For me, A New Dawn is the proper follow-up to Civ4.

Outstanding work! :goodjob:

I'd like to chime in. A New Dawn is the only way I play Civ4 now. I played vanilla Civ from Civ1 to Civ5, but Civ5 made me come back to Civ4. For me, A New Dawn is the proper follow-up to Civ4.

Completely agree with all of that!!!:goodjob:

Civ5 is PATHETIC. A complete backstep :mad: AND should be the new Civ 5! :king:

Completely agree with all of that!!!:goodjob:

Civ5 is PATHETIC. A complete backstep :mad: AND should be the new Civ 5! :king:

Blahblah. Civ 5 isnt eurocentric and religious fanatic anymore and thats very good. The idea behind the cities is perfect! You can decide if you want a small or a big empire. In the old civ, there was only: "the more, the better". Also, the game isn´t longer focused on the two traits, philosophical und commercial. It´s so boring that there are only two effective strategies.

Am I the only one who see the beautiful spirit of civ 5?

But, to stay with the topic, I love playing AND and since this mod I dont like Vanilla anymore. Hope there is someone who will finish this project!

Blahblahblah... yes, you are! :lol::p

AND is Civ5... "Sid Meier's Civ5" is a downgraded-for console freakys-piece of bulls**t version of Civ4, but that's only IMHO of course :D

So I must be a AND fanatic... yes, I am, and very angry because there's no more AND updates at present, so sorry...:cry:

@SR-71,

Here is the SVN link to the last version;
https://anewdawn.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/anewdawn

os79 and Koshling were doing some work on it for a while. If you are familiar with SVN and can mod then you can use this build to make AND how you would like it to be.

JosEPh :)

Afforess, once/if the DLL for Civilization V, will you begin making mods like AND for it? I like AND, but I like Civilization V more :sad:.

Also, thanks indeed for making the best mod(mod) for CIV. I enjoyed all the hours I have played with it. :thumbsup:

No, you aren't. ;)
All we need now is a good modding team to create something-similar-to-AND to equip CiV with the game depth it deserves. And an actually working diplomacy of course ...

---------------

Many, many thanks, Afforess, for "RoM: A New Dawn"! :goodjob:
Best mod in the world and my personal reason to come back to Civ IV BtS over and over again.

Having played this mod for several years now, I'd just like to say thanks to Afforess for continued development of what is arguably the best (imo) mod for civ4. This mod shows community collaboration, ingenuity, and makes the game 100 times better than it originally was. I personally prefer the mod over civ 5, even though I own both games.

Anyways, thanks again.

Top Bottom