The Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently there is a road that would be compleated soon and is going to connect to the city in site#1 where the iron resource is. This is a bad idea since it will prevent us from building warriors and upgrading them cheaply. May I suggest that we just build the city on sight #1 and dont connect it to the main network road. Once the city has been build on the resource, have it build a barracks, once the barracks is compleated, start building warriors and send them to the city with the iron and barracks to have them upgraded for less money. It is cheaper to do this way than plainly building a swordsmen straght though.
May I also add that the worker, once he has compleated the road on the game resource, can build a road to the spices in order to collect it when Barvaria's borders expand.

I would like to second CivGeneral's suggestion that we do not connect up the new iron city, at least for the time being. I'm not sure that leaving it unconnected long-term is such a good idea, since it will render the city less effective due to corruption and deny it access to luxuries, but I believe it would be wise to wait until we have as many warriors as we can afford to upgrade.

i second the proposal. brilliant idea.
the 3rd city can even stay small because it does not really NEED that big production. we could produce temple etc. there and workers/settlers. the military production of warriors can be done in bavaria.

so the queue of the new city should be imho:
barracs, temple, worker, ...
maybe even rush the barracs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom