The Seven Regressive Sins of Islam Apologetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by recent discussions I have had and observations I have made, I decided to share my experiences and give you a list of the typical deflections strategies regressives use when it comes to Islam. As you all know, criticism of Islam is for regressives what sunlight is for vampires. They will avoid engaging with such criticism at all costs. But how do they do that? How do they time and time again manage to divert their attention away from the issue? Well, I came up with seven typical strategies, which I have named the Seven Regressive Sins of Islam Apologetics. Feel free to leave a comment. Perhaps you can share funny encounters you have had with some of the various deflection tactics. Or perhaps you can add a further point to the list which I forgot to mention.

The Seven Regressive Sins of Islam Apologetics

1. Deny the problem / blame the messenger

{Snip}

A regressive on his own usually can't get away with such conversational sabotage. But when they come in hordes, and one of them changes the topic, the others will seize the chance and jump in, which may totally derail the discussion. Countless conversations have been destroyed through means of this tactic. So keep on the look-out!
Thanks for the clear concise post, especially felt the last bit was spot on. (see previous posts)

Oh, bye the way, did you know:
Cologne Tapes Erased?

Posted by Michael Hiteshew on January 27th, 2016 (All posts by Michael Hiteshew)

German admin ordered CCTV of Cologne attack erased

Anchor: It is difficult to imagine that in front of the main train station in Cologne there wouldn’t be any TV cameras. While for the most petty crimes we often have recordings, here there is nothing.
Dr Zoltaniki: Police officers claim that data from their protocols was deleted. Yes, by their superiors.

It seems our politicians and Europe’s are on the same page, at least when it comes to destroying evidence.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 27th, 2016 at 5:35 pm and is filed under Crime and Punishment, Current Events, Europe, Germany, Immigration, Islam, Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
35 Responses to “Cologne Tapes Erased?”
(Continued)
http://chicagoboyz.net/archives/51317.html
Is this a case of 'my dog ate my homework?'

Moderator Action: The OP consists entirely of a rant (not the right word, I mean something more like polemic) about the other side's arguments on a divisive issue, and this is not the sort of thread that will result in a discussion that will be either civil or thought-provoking. There is no chance this will lead to anything but a flamewar. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom