1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Silver Coast!

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - We The People' started by Cueball252, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Cueball252

Cueball252 Chieftain

Hi Team,

As always big shout out to the guys working on the mod. Very addicted still. I have started to edit down my twitch stream and slap it on YouTube. I do a lot of things badly but i feel like I am alright at this game so I hope it is entertaining. Not a lot of editing on the early videos but as the turn times get longer ill start to edit them out.

Video 1 is published and it can be found here:

Latest Video:

If you want to watch the play through live i do play most weekdays around 2pm CET. It can be found on my twitch here: https://www.twitch.tv/drivebyed

Spot me doing terrible things - throw me some feedback. I want to get up the difficulty chart someday :)

EDIT: Also guys i put a post on the /civ subreddit - please can you upvote it to try and get more people to the mod! https://www.reddit.com/r/civ/comments/gay4cz/we_the_people_an_amazing_mega_mod_for_civ4/

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Your_ardent_admirer likes this.
  2. raystuttgart

raystuttgart Civ4Col Modder

In the video you are still showing 2.7.x footage?
    It does not seem like you are playing 2.8 with Happiness yet.

3. Vorpal+5

Vorpal+5 Venturing in Erebus

Perhaps because the link is never super obvious to find. A friend and me had some difficulty here ... We went to Github in the end.

4. Cueball252

Cueball252 Chieftain

2.7 On this playthrough. In real time i am almost through independence so will start a 2.8 game afterwards

5. Cueball252

Cueball252 Chieftain

Hi Guys - part three finally up. My editing time has been interrupted by the arrival of my firstborn Son :). More regular service should resume soon.

Your_ardent_admirer likes this.
  6. Ramstormp

Ramstormp Chieftain

Congratulations on sonship Cueball! Brings an extra dimension of intensity when you might at any second be ambushed by a real life Wild Animals future independence plotting semi-replica of yourself.

7. Will The Viking

Will The Viking Chieftain

Well done Cueball - I've just come back here to see your stream and comments. I'm glad someone else is still playing the game.

Any thoughts on how to create a fresh challenge. I love building a trading empire but eventually become bogged down with micromanagement, even with automatic trade routes. There was a community for TAC that put out monthly maps with specific quests - get the most silver you can, or drive the cost of sugar down as low as possible. Has anyone come across anything like that for WTP?

8. Tugboatspotter

Tugboatspotter Warlord

Please consider the suggestion by Swarbs to amend the "Mod overview" thread to "Mod overview 2.8 now available"

Also, why not open a new thread for 2.8 feedback?

Not enough people know about this release.

OzzyKP likes this.