The Silver Coast!

Cueball252

Chieftain
Hi Team,

As always big shout out to the guys working on the mod. Very addicted still. I have started to edit down my twitch stream and slap it on YouTube. I do a lot of things badly but i feel like I am alright at this game so I hope it is entertaining. Not a lot of editing on the early videos but as the turn times get longer ill start to edit them out.

Video 1 is published and it can be found here:

Latest Video:

If you want to watch the play through live i do play most weekdays around 2pm CET. It can be found on my twitch here: https://www.twitch.tv/drivebyed

Spot me doing terrible things - throw me some feedback. I want to get up the difficulty chart someday :)

EDIT: Also guys i put a post on the /civ subreddit - please can you upvote it to try and get more people to the mod! https://www.reddit.com/r/civ/comments/gay4cz/we_the_people_an_amazing_mega_mod_for_civ4/

Last edited:
In the video you are still showing 2.7.x footage?
It does not seem like you are playing 2.8 with Happiness yet.

2.7 On this playthrough. In real time i am almost through independence so will start a 2.8 game afterwards

Well done Cueball - I've just come back here to see your stream and comments. I'm glad someone else is still playing the game.

Any thoughts on how to create a fresh challenge. I love building a trading empire but eventually become bogged down with micromanagement, even with automatic trade routes. There was a community for TAC that put out monthly maps with specific quests - get the most silver you can, or drive the cost of sugar down as low as possible. Has anyone come across anything like that for WTP?

Please consider the suggestion by Swarbs to amend the "Mod overview" thread to "Mod overview 2.8 now available"

Also, why not open a new thread for 2.8 feedback?

Not enough people know about this release.

Top Bottom