The Six-Months War; Take Two

It's more like a coffee house of nations. They have good donuts, too.

OOC: Pineapple were found mainly in Brazil and Paraguay, but they are now grown in SE Asia, Costa Rica and the Ivory Coast. You might be able to grow them in the Congo, I could try in Goa.
P.S. We could call it a coffee house, we wouldn't even need to change the acronym.

Stop spamming the thread with pineapples and getting people's hopes up for an update.

By calling yourself the Bastion of All That is Right and Well with the World, you are claiming that no other country in the world is a Bastion of All That is Right and Well with the World. If I were closer, I'd declare war over this. (And to shut your damn congress up)

You could always put Lord of Elves on your ignore list. It wouldn't make a difference to miss their statements.

You could always put Lord of Elves on your ignore list. It wouldn't make a difference to miss their statements.

OOC: I'm not talking for the Congress, I'm just joking around. Can people not tell when I'm kidding, and when I'm not? It's jest, not an insult.

If you want to rage at the Congress, rage at 1stCitizen, I only joined this turn.

LoE, there's a big difference between joking around and just being an irritating prick in general. The line between the two is quite fat, but you've crossed it quite a while ago.

Just thought I'd point out that many people find these jests irritating, not funny. At all.

I don't speak for the congress either, I just hold an office within the Congress so I speak for the office not the organization as a whole. Heraclius49 is the only one who speaks for the Congress.

To: World

We suggest all of you give up your colonies.

OOC: I recall Cuba saying something similar in Back to Our Roots. I'll say what I said there, "Naaaahhh..."

Dear Mother,

I hope you are well and enjoy the birthday present I have attached to this letter. This next moth marks my second year as a soldier in the Imperial Tank Corps. Once again, I cannot tell you our exact location, but over the past three months we have relocated to several training bases throughout German Africa.

You may not be aware of it, but I have recently taken over command of the 3rd Tank Brigade. It seems a far call from the day when I was first recruited into the Tank Corps as a lowly lieutenant coming off the French front in the Great War. I am thoroughly enjoying my service in this special branch of the German military. We have been training hard for months and are doubtlessly the most experienced and well-trained motorized force in the world, although in truth, there are not that many of them. This will surely work to further Germany’s worldwide power and the prosperity of our country.

If all goes well, we will soon be able to display to the world our skill. Just the other day, General Von Vorbeck, who is truly a great man and leader, called a secret meeting to announce that the Imperial Tank Corps will be deployed as part of the Condor Legion in the ongoing Russian Civil War, which you have doubtlessly heard of. Of course, I can only tell you of this because by the time you receive this letter, we will already be fighting in Russia, and hopefully this time next year I can write you from St. Petersburg.
I hope you stay well, and do not worry about me.

Love Your Son,

Erwin Rommel

Dear Mother,

I hope you are well and enjoy the birthday present I have attached to this letter. This next moth marks my second year as a soldier in the Imperial Tank Corps. Once again, I cannot tell you our exact location, but over the past three months we have relocated to several training bases throughout German Africa.

You may not be aware of it, but I have recently taken over command of the 3rd Tank Brigade. It seems a far call from the day when I was first recruited into the Tank Corps as a lowly lieutenant coming off the French front in the Great War. I am thoroughly enjoying my service in this special branch of the German military. We have been training hard for months and are doubtlessly the most experienced and well-trained motorized force in the world, although in truth, there are not that many of them. This will surely work to further Germany’s worldwide power and the prosperity of our country.

If all goes well, we will soon be able to display to the world our skill. Just the other day, General Von Vorbeck, who is truly a great man and leader, called a secret meeting to announce that the Imperial Tank Corps will be deployed as part of the Condor Legion in the ongoing Russian Civil War, which you have doubtlessly heard of. Of course, I can only tell you of this because by the time you receive this letter, we will already be fighting in Russia, and hopefully this time next year I can write you from St. Petersburg.
I hope you stay well, and do not worry about me.

Love Your Son,

Erwin Rommel
:clap: Well done, sir! I like the way you have these every so often. :)

Oh blah. I think I'm going to have to withdraw. Dutch are free

Yes the update is on it's way.

When, do you think, exactly? Might be going out soon.

Sooner rather then later. I'm writing up NPC diplomacy, gonna spell check, perhaps edit a few things, and post.

Top Bottom