The "So Long DG2" Thread

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
Well, things are about finished here. I figure we need a Good Bye thread. To all the warmonger tendancies, good bye. To Babylons one powerful empire, good bye. To Plans A,B and C, good bye. To Lancre, Vanir, Cupertania, Utopia, Anthrax, any and all others, good bye. To an obsessive love of Penguins... well, that stays.

To CivFanatics Civilization Three Demogame II, Good bye and thanks for everything. Wether it was getting PIed or changing PI procedure. Killing an enemy or being sneak attacked. And stories, stories stories. They were yours. And to this, I say goodbye.

DG2: August 19, 2002 to April 28, 2003

Fare well DG2. It was a nice time to grow from a Military Deputy to Vice-President :D. I will certanly miss the RPG Stories, but there is a new RPG anyway :D.

Hasta la vista, baby... :)

I will miss my first days in this game as I sturggled to get recognized. :) But, all good things must come to an end, good bye.

Yup... I guess we can say good-bye...

I'll miss ya :(

yeah, those plans never survived first contact. ;) Goodbye DG2!

I'll miss you, DG2. I now officially overthrow the government, and install a dictatorship that will last from now until this is closed and archived!

Top Bottom