The Sound of Drums - A British Hearts of Iron II AAR

Ask and ye shall receive. Top ten nations in the three categories:

Jolly good. Perhaps we ought to expand that air force of ours. These aeroplanes look like they could indeed be important machines in the near future.

And I must agree with my fellow members of the cabinet that it would be a good idea to trade with those chaps across the pond. The Yanks have an abundance of resources that I'm sure we could make a deal for.

Since I missed all this could you possibly throw me in as a General. Preferably in some long lost corner of the Empire.

Aww, Kan beat me to the joke. Of course, instead of Wales I was going to suggest Aberdeen. :mischief:

*plants a spanish flag in the Prime Minister desk*

hooray for EU gameplay

If it did Kan would have reported it. ;)

I don't think Kan has played very far into the game yet.

QUICK VOTE

Looking at early options, it seems we're not going to have the ability or need to construct anything beyond new ships (which we will be doing) until at least 1937, when new technologies (and more importantly, manpower and IC techs) are complete.

Does the Cabinet of Doom believe it would be a good idea to use that IC to construct new factories on the British Isles during the next year instead?

More factories so long as the army has enough manpower.

I approve of the proposal to build factories.

Which reminds me - tea, half a sugar and just a bit of milk for me. I prefer to smoke a pipe during my breaks as well, so see to it, will you?

Gaming portion done, am having a bath then will write the update :)

I'll support it but I'd recommend that you place some of the army in Africa, those Italians may get ideas after they finish with the Ethiopians

We already have plenty of militia in Tanganyika and Kenya. What we have down there should be enough to hold off the Italians until reinforcements arrive. If we are reinforcing Africa, then we definitely need to be concentrating on the Suez Canal and Libyan border.

Top Bottom