1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Soundtrack is Out!

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by MasterEcabob, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Sherlock

Sherlock Just one more turn...

I doubt very much I'll buy the game but I might buy the soundtrack. :)

2. oldag07

oldag07 Warlord

There will be a sale. Considering the fact that you are on this board is enough reason for me to believe you will eventually break down.

3. Lord Shadow

Lord Shadow General

FYI, everyone who has purchased Rising Tide can find the expansion's soundtrack in:
    \Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\assets\DLC\Expansion1\Soundtrack

4. Kutuzov

Kutuzov Prince

With Classical music now more or less dead and pop music lost all interest for me when Madonna first came on the scene, the best music written is the music in movies and now, with BE, the music in games.

There have been movies that I hated but LOVED the soundtrack. I've been moved to tears by the soundtrack in several movies and have had to explain to people that I wasn't weeping because the movie was so good but because the music was so moving. No example will be forthcoming because some of these movies are B-A-D! (James Horner is responsible for two of them though.)

I can hear Jerry Goldsmith's influence in this music too. IMO, he was one of the very best. My personal favourite is John Barry though.

5. Barathor

Barathor Emperor

Oh, you just reminded me, I needed to make a cover for my Google Play Music album.

Here, if anybody else needs it:

6. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Chieftain

Thanks for this!

-HM