The Spice Traders Guild

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Founder - Chieftess
Co-Founder - CivGeneral

This is the home of the Spice Traders Guild, where we trade spaces. Currently, we only have trace amounts of them, about 2000 grams. We trade them in packages of 50 grams, giving 40 packages.

Since we have a bartering system until currency, feel free to barter for needed goods. ;)

hmm... I may have to barter for said spices

would 2 deer pelts and a pile of dirt suffice?

EDIT: I guess this is where we can join the spice guild? in which case I wish to!

Originally posted by Immortal
hmm... I may have to purchase said spices...

I guess I need money first though :hmm:

Russel: What is this thing you call "Money"?

OOC: Errm, we have not researched currency ;). Chieftess, I would like to place my application :).

You could join as a Spice Trader, and your job would be to gather spices. There should be a rule to limit the gathering of resources (i.e., 100 grams a day in the ancient era, 500 in the middle ages, 5000 in the industrial age, and 10,000 in the modern era).

Then Sign me up somewhere CT, I'd be happy to do so. only doesn't this need to be passed before someone before it's implementation?

If this thread actually will be used now, I would like to be in the spice traders guild...

BTW: will it be possible to exchange spice into money when we discover currency???

Top Bottom