1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Spiritualists

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by McNulty, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McNulty

McNulty Chieftain

And into a brave new land came a wanderer. Clad in rags, he did speak with great wisdom of a new way of looking at the World. He called himself McNultus.

Harken unto me ye citizens of this new land, for I bring news of great joy. I speak of a power greater than any mortal force. I speak of the power of the unseen one.

2. McNulty

McNulty Chieftain

OOC: my apologies, I did not read the rules on resurrecting ideas from the previous RPG. Please do not respond to this post.

3. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Soon Crag Ors reconises the Stranger

Crag Ors: McNulty? McNulty is that you?!

McNultus: Ahh, go to see you old freind. How is CivGeneral and Mara Jade doing

Crag Ors: They are organising some sourt of Specal Ops. Luckly it is a Government supported thing. CivGeneral is the Commander and Mara Jade is Second-in-Command. I was just on my way over there to sign up

McNultus: Here are some Documents for you about the power of the unseen one. Hopefully I can see that you become Chaplin of... What is the name of the Spec Ops?

Crag Ors: The Jade Commandos, and thanks

Edit, OOC: McNulty, it is perfictly safe so long as (Bleeped out DG2 Nation Name) is not mentioned.

4. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Hrm... Remember, as fare as we know, we don't have even mysticism, much less ceremonial burial. It'll be awhile before anyone here understands religion...

5. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Yes, we can't have religion threads yet (which must be created by a players' character) until Cerimonial Burial. Also, take a look at the new character stats which will be voted on soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.