The Stone Tablet

ice2k4

Emperor
The Stone Tablet

Now the Official Press of the President

Welcome to the Stone Tablet. This is the official thread of the #1 Licentian newspaper (and the only one) around. A new edition of the newspaper will come out every turnchat or so. Here you can read up on all discussions and official decisions. This is especially useful if you have been gone or are new to the game. Also, the newspaper will have newspaper ads for RPG business.​

Announcements:

Ice2k4 is now the Press Secetary for the President. This newspaper is the government's official press release.

Looking for writers. Sign up here to be a writer.

First volume published.​

There once was a special thread for that purpose, but it "died".

Here, I am dedicated to keeping this paper running, for our fine President Nobody, and for the good people of Licentia. I will update the paper atleast once a turnchat. It doesn't take muc time to write three paragraghs worth of info anyway :p

Volume 1 Link Updated!

Also, I'm not sure this will be successful unless we have people (anybody really) who can contribute articles. I don't have the time to be looking voer everything and trying to pick out whats important and whats not and then writing about it. Any citizen can post an article, and I'll publish it. I'll try and get working on a second volume tommorrow.

Maybe I'll write an article when this term stops and I stop being Minister of Science.

Top Bottom