The "Story" Behind Your Forum Name

Mine's my nickname from school. It rhymes with "ties", not "piece" or "Lisa", btw.

This is my real life nickname. I got it for my booyah mad 3 point shooting skills, but then it carried over to my performing and whatnot.

Its fitting, since I'm basically studying downtowns :)

It was my email, which is a nickname of both my names...
I didn't think I would stay for long or else I would have chosen a better one ;).

Just some dumb crap that I thought up when I was ~12 and started using teh internet (AIM, MSN, etc).

I've used it ever since.

My name of course is a mispleling of the popular sugar/water mix Kool-Aid® with an avatar to match. No rhyme or reason for why I named my self this though. :)

I used to be called tesco85m on yahoo chat. Again, no real reason why I picked tesco, was just the first thing that came to my head. (Tesco is the biggest supermarket chain in the UK.)

'mangxema' is Esperanto. I had a couple other names that I used, but they were over 8 characters, the limit in some old games. I chose 'mangxema' because it roughly translates to 'voracious,' and I eat a lot. Technically though, it's 'having a tendency to eat,' which is accurate, but hardly distinctive...

Character from Card Captor Sakura. 'Twas the first thing that popped into my mind when I joined.

Turns out Daisuke Matsuzaka's wife's also named Tomoyo.

Time for this thread again, eh?
Vast
Right
Wing
Conspiracy
Agent

I cannot tell you more than that, else I'd have to terminate you with extreme prejudice.

wat is my name?

edit:O, well it had nothing to do with the actual Harbinger, which means bringer of death. I like epic things however, like angels and the apocalypse and just in general those sortov "whoa" things, and harbringer was something that came up that I think sounds pretty forvearing. The bringer part definately does something for that vibe.

wat is my name?

edit:O, well it had nothing to do with the actual Harbinger, which means bringer of death. I like epic things however, like angels and the apocalypse and just in general those sortov "whoa" things, and harbringer was something that came up that I think sounds pretty forvearing. The bringer part definately does something for that vibe.
Aw, no reference to that lovely Right of Spring song?

[wiki]Abaddon[/wiki]

Wiki tags ftw!

West 36 comes from Brian Westbrook, the running back for the Philadelphia Eagles, who is number 36. I started using it a year or two before coming here because that was his nickname, and also sounds like an interstate. It would make sense to have a road sign reading that, but no.
Had I signed up here earlier I probably would have used Maximus, because Gladiator was (and still is) awesome. But I lurked around long enough to adopt West 36. Beautiful story, I know.

Top Bottom