the tails of Artheouis I & Helen I

andrew510

B-25 Bomber Pilot
this 3 years before the current date, Helen is 13, Artheouis is 14

Artheouis was in the feild when his mom called him.

mom: Artheouis!!!!!!!!, Artheouis!!!!!!!!

Artheouis: mom, what is it?

mom: it is about time you settled down, raise a family, you must not let the family line die!

Artheouis: yes, mother......

*Artheouis walks down to the town*

Artheouis walks too a thatch hut.

Artheouis: here it is, i played with Helen since i was 4.

*Artheouis enters*

Artheouis: Helen, where are you?

Helen: what is it?

note: i am not sure if this next part is allowed, if a a modarater knows it is disallowed, he/she can edit it :end note

*Artheouis slowly hugs Helen and then kissed her, at first she thinks, then returns the kiss*

*Artheouis and Helen slip out the back door, go out on the road, and head north to outskirts to build a hut*

current time:

Helen: Arthy is sleeping, please do not wake hime up.

Artheouis: i will not, do't worry.

*soon after Helen and Artheouis go too sleep*

after the death of Artheouis, Helen I and Artheouis II started a trip that would taked them a long time. they left in the middle of the night, and on the way, they found a jade knife near the town grave. it had the initails A. S. R., they then speed away into the darkness, what became of them may never be known.

the last word heard from Helen I before she left; "with technolagy the world shall life for longer, if we only built the puzzle". these words would later be imortalized by Archanames Se-El III, a great writer.

Aunis walks toward the town, he has two axes straped to his back, he holds a jade knife, and his belt has a bow and a qivver. he walks up to a villager, holds on to him, and dos't let him go.

Townperson: please, don't harm me, i have only this.

*townie gives some bits of jade and copper to Aunis*

Aunis: have noticed that you are nothing but pawn to my plan?

Townperson: what plan?

Aunis: i will give you some pure gold, and a bow&arrow, if you help to defeat the despot, and round up some other townies to help.

Townperson: i will give you anything for my life.

Aunis: good, my plan will start when i have a wife and a child, then, we go out and kill despot in the night, and leave no trace as we slip into a hut in the wild.

Townperson: perfect, looking for someone to do that same thing.

no one heard this, and chances are no one will ever no the first plan, it not decided who will be the next despot.....

Top Bottom