The 'Teers 02: The Man in the Iron Mask

frankcor said:
DOH!

4 of 7 religions? Isn't that a Star Trek character or something?
Yeah she is...rrrrrowwww :groucho:

everybody does "no religion" though ~ that's pretty much standard operating procedure. what say the rest of you all?

Isabella is disapointed with the hinduisim god who deserted her and gave the victory to france. therefore she hates him and will no found any religion and fight the people who adopt hindu.

i like that idea. AW w/Hindus! Let's put in some other spiritual civs, too.

ok im ready to play.
TT3: The Unholy Isabella

Variants:
-We must not found a religion.
-We must not adopt religion.
-Always war with Hindu's.
-Victory: domination, but we must conquest the Hindus before the go free religion.

Map: Highlands (^^)
Diffuculty: Prince or Monarch?

Before they go to Free Religion? Whew, that sounds tough ... er ... a real opportunity to improve my game. Sign me up.

I'd like to try Monarch, I've yet to win a Monarch game on my own.

That was the problem i was seeing, too.

We could go with a couple Spiritual civs as opponents. That would assure some Hinduism. Though, it would be a poor variant, too, if only one civ was Hindu.

let's see if we can add on to this. Maybe we should Conquer anyone w/oen of the 3 first religions. OR, we must hold ALL the holy cities...or raze them ALL :mischief:

So far, we've got:

Leader: Isabella of the Spanish
Map: Highlands
Difficulty: Monarch
Victory: All enabled, but only Domination is a win.

Variant Rules:
1) We may NOT found any religion, nor adopt one EVER!
2) We must adopt Free Religion immediately upon discovering Liberalism adn stay there for the rest of the game (this may necessitate building the UN)

ok, we must raze all of the holy cities and we must conquest the founder of the most popular religion before free religion.

for fun, should we consider playing as teams with an AI along with 3 other teams of 2?? I'm my mind, i'm thinking either JC, America (from teh last game) OR teamed up with France (since the pretender king was such a fan of izzy, he let her settle that city).

It could be called: The Unholy Alliance (along with another civ) adn have each team have one spritual civ in it. If not, that's fine with me.

And so, i think the consensus (since who knows when sprite will get warlords) then is Vanilla Civ then?? If we're ready to go, then I'll roll up a start tonight (or someone else can do it if they have access to Civ before then).

Vanilla, and i prefer also no team, there's another SG with a team, and anyway, we dont need the AI to help us win ^^.
I can play now, so if you're all ok then pholk - open the new thread.

Look for one tonight ~ in about 6 hours or so. Does anybody mind if i play the first 30 then or shall i post a start and await discussion.

TT03: Unholy Spanish Empire (?)

Leader: Isabella of the Spanish
Map: Highlands
Difficulty: Monarch
Victory: All enabled, but only Domination is a win.

Variant Rules:
1) We may NOT found any religion, nor adopt one EVER!
2) We must adopt Free Religion immediately upon discovering Liberalism adn stay there for the rest of the game (this may necessitate building the UN)
3) Before the discovery of Liberalism, we must eliminate the civ who founded the most popular religion(s).

Roster (not in starting yet):
Pholkhero
Frankcor
Lobsterboy
SpriteSODA
OPEN?

Spain

* Starting Techs:
Fishing
Mysticism

* Conquistador (replaces Knight): Str10, mvt2, 90h, req: Guilds, Horseback Riding,
Horse, Iron; 2 first strikes, Immune to first strikes, +50% vs. Melee Units.

Isabella
Expansive:
* +3 health per city
* dbl prod: Granary, Harbor.

Granary: 60h; req’s Pottery; stores 50% of food after growth, +1 Health from
Corn, Rice, and Wheat.

Harbor 80h; req’s Compass; +50% trade route yields, +1 health from Clam,
Crab, and Fish .

Spiritual:
* No anarchy
* dbl prod: Temple.

Temple: 80h; req’s Priesthood (religion); +1 culture, +1 Happy, can turn 1
citizen into Priest.

Everything looks fine and I think its best that you play 30 turns immidiately.
One thing not mentioned - what should the gamespeed be?

and Sprite can you post the replay, too, from that Diplo win ~ i'd like to Hall of Fame that

Well its in my home and im still not there =P
but if you like you can just load my last posted save, play a few turns and win.

oh...i thought since you could play, you were home. See what you get when you assume? (you make an Ass out of U and Me). I'll do the other.

Top Bottom