The Test of Time 1003

Test your mettle against the ages of time.

1. Magil

Magil Monarch

Make sure you also copied/replaced (and backed up) Civ6.dep, I had the same issue until I noticed that file and replaced it.

2. bladex

bladex Emperor

it was

3. Tipok

Tipok Chieftain

I hope in next update author of this mod will restore ability for entertainment and factory expant some building bonus for the 6 tiles (and in Toronto city-state too). On current moment Firaxis crash giant part of gameplay - planning district place. What now do? Placing where you want? For what? For trivial arcading? I hope for you :)

4. Babe8

Babe8 Chieftain

If I'm building National Epic, and another civ finishes it before I do, I lose all the production towards the wonder. Don't know if this happens with the other national wonders.

5. Magil

Magil Monarch

This sounds like a problem with an older version of Wondrous Wonders. It shouldn't happen in the version included in this mod. Did you happen to have an older version of Wondrous Wonders active at the same time? Were you playing Greece?

6. Horem

Horem Emperor

That was me having a play around. I was having issues with National Wonders been built more than the alotted amount (Yours and mine). I finaly tracked it down to Production Queue mod.

7. Horem

Horem Emperor

8. bladex

bladex Emperor

wow how did you achieve that?

9. Horem

Horem Emperor

Winter Patched enabled some things in the modinfo, allowed us to see how new art is implemented, like the DLC's.

10. Marek Antoniusz

Marek Antoniusz Chieftain

Hello, great mod but I have a problem. I dont see proper text of new buildings, districts or units ranks, I think there must be some description missing.

11. Horem

Horem Emperor

Odd, what language do you have the game in? Only English or Russian is supported atm.

12. bladex

bladex Emperor

i'm able to build more than one national epic?

13. Horem

Horem Emperor

Only if your using Production Queue Mod, it doesnt work with National Wonders.

14. Magil

Magil Monarch

Thanks, this is a useful report for me to have. I'll have to add a note on Wondrous Wonders for this. Unfortunately I don't think I can fix it on my end. My guess is that since I use the same tag that prevents Operation Ivy and similar projects from being built more than once per player, which is normally only used for projects, on buildings, the production queue mod doesn't account for it (since it's not used by buildings that can be produced in the base game, but apparently works on them).

15. Marek Antoniusz

Marek Antoniusz Chieftain

I'm on English version. I've deleted 2 files from cache folder and now it works perfect, but it may be also because sometimes the game doesn't read mod files properly :confused:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  16. kudesnic

kudesnic Chieftain

Am I correct in understanding that currently the Polish civilization does not have a second unique unit?

Another note, dont u guys think that such high settler movement is slightly OP? you can literally scout all the surrounding territory in 2-4 turns. Or is it intended to be that way?

17. Horem

Horem Emperor

I do not use the tag you mention and my NW's can also be built past thier limit with PQ mod.

18. Horem

Horem Emperor

Currently no. Hopefully MOAR Units will update soon for this :)

19. kudesnic

kudesnic Chieftain

Once they do, how soon u think it will take u to update? Cause I dont want to be spending my drunken new years gamimg sesh conquering the world with just winged hussars :D

20. Magil

Magil Monarch

Interesting, yet also confusing, but it's good to know at least it's not just a problem I made with coding them :)

Edit: Wait, I see you using MaxPlayerInstances for your National Wonders, which is what I used. Maybe I'm just using the wrong term to describe it.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016