The Third World War 1989

Purrsians like the cat. Meow. Uniforms like the rug- handwoven. What, nukes? Nooooo...

Attachments

• Tanelorn Modern Iran.png
    Tanelorn Modern Iran.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 700

Purrsians like the cat. Meow. Uniforms like the rug- handwoven. What, nukes? Nooooo...
Well, the proof is in the pudding, obviously. Like with your North Korean graphics, there are no ballistic cruise missile graphics there either. Obviously exonerated...

Algeria,Angola, Belarus, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, Malaysia
@Patine Eventually, I will come around to it, yes. I get a sence of urgency... are you making that modern Korean war scenario already?;)

Attachments

• Tanelorn Flankers part II.png
    Tanelorn Flankers part II.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 618
It was a modern Pacific Rim scenario - not just Korea. It's certainly high in my bucket list - especially with your recent graphics updates. But I haven't gotten an OFFICIAL start on any scenario at this point.

So much farsi, its a farse (since I dont speak the language).
Islamic Republic of Iran Army or Artesh and Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) or Sepah/Pasdaran including the paramilitary Basij militia from the 1980s Iran-Iraq war through the adoption of British style DPM to the current pixelated uniforms above (after 2009-2013),

Attachments

• Tanelorn Iran.png
    Tanelorn Iran.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 633

Mig 29 Fulcrums: Algeria, Azebaijan, Belarus, Myanmar, Cuba, Czechoslovakia
Is the one between Azerbaijan and Belarus you seemed to have missed labelling Bangladesh?

What can I say? You're like the Wyrmshadow of Civ2, but that you won't bite our heads off. :p

:love: Very nice Tanelorn... But in the mig of North Korea I collaborated? And I like it ... pero como no sea pilotándolo :mischief:

Romania, standard USSR/ Russian camo schemes, Egypt, Czechoslovakia fix
Soviet navy, Russian navy, Indian navy, more Ukrainian camo schemes
If and when the new Iraqi order for Mig 29M2s materializes, I will do those too.

@gapetit but ofcourse you did. I modded it out of your Fulcrum in the BCW scenario (the Bulgarian one).

Attachments

• Tanelorn Fulcrums part 5.png
    Tanelorn Fulcrums part 5.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 513

Finland received 50 Hawk Mk. 51s in 1980. The Finnish Air Force was limited to 60 first-line fighter aircraft by the Paris Peace Treaty of 1947 and this was a way to overcome it. Post cold war the limitations have been lifted and even more hawks have been procured.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Bae Hawk Finland.png
    Tanelorn Bae Hawk Finland.png
    3 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
Top Bottom