The Third World War 1989

Post-communist Mongolia, to go with the Koreas in the previous page. Arid woodland (slight variation for border guards), switched to MARPAT for the border guards after 2012.

Attachments

• Tanelorn current Mongolia.png
    Tanelorn current Mongolia.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 956

Post-communist Mongolia, to go with the Koreas in the previous page. Arid woodland (slight variation for border guards), switched to MARPAT for the border guards after 2012.

Where's the mounted/cavalry unit they had in the Cold War set you made? These are MONGOLians, here! :p

Update for Morocco. Just in case you were considering converting Pablostuka's Marruecos to ToT, @gapetit ...
@Patine Ok, find me a picture where it is actually a thing, 21st century active, non ceremonial Mongol cavalry units. I seriously doubt it.
-edit- @Patine Well, apparently the Mongolian border guards actually still do. You are right! I also found pictures of Russian mounties. Go figure.
https://mongoliafaq.com/?p=3898

Attachments

• Tanelorn Current Morocco.png
    Tanelorn Current Morocco.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 976
Last edited:

Update for Morocco. Just in case you were considering converting Pablostuka's Marruecos to ToT, @gapetit ...
Great units Tanelorn, as usual. Yes, I have passed it to ToT and I think I had temporarily uploaded it. I did not fix it because I find it very easy to play with the Spaniards. I considered making changes, but in the end it was only a project. I will upload it shortly because these new units certainly deserve it.

@gapetit I am doing an update for the Spanish and the vehicles as well, I will post the Ascod Pizzaro next.
@Patine

I knew there'd be something. This is Mongolia - and it's a the least densely populated nation in the world, with very few paved roads, and not as big a mechanized and helicopter cache in their military as they'd like by far. :p

Thanks Gareth. I modded it out of your FV 510 Warrior. Fun fact, the UK has recently selected an updated ASCOD to replace the warrior, named the Ajax.

Well, there's 20 or so pages but I'm not seeing an actual scenario or map?

Is there one? The graphics themselves are pretty awesome, but is there something I can play and give feedback on?

Nope. These are a resource for anyone that wants to design their own scenario. How about it, Konig15? :mischief:

Actually, working on a thing I call Worldwar 44 (based on Harry Turtledove's Worlwar). Trying to understand as much conceptually as possible before coming into the real work. It's why I've been playing a slew of older scenarios. I'm trying to understand what the possibilities are of both the engine and the pre-Lua events.

More Alpha Jet users: France, Germany, Belgium, Portugal Thailand, Cameroon. Also operated by others including private contractor companies from Australia & Canada (Top aces) and formerly the UK as well (QinetiQ)

Attachments

• Tanelorn more Alpha Jets.png
    Tanelorn more Alpha Jets.png
    11 KB · Views: 761

Even more Alphajets: Togo and Ivory coast.

Attachments

• Tanelorn even more Alpha Jets.png
    Tanelorn even more Alpha Jets.png
    5 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:

Even more Alphajets: Togo and Ivory coast.

For some reason, I had thought I had read the Trinidad and Tobago Defense Force had a few AlphaJets's, but then I rechecked, and there's no reference they do, or ever did. Might they have had a failed attempt to order some that fell threw at some point?

Top Bottom