The Third World War

Elite

Comrade
Come! join us for a game of "The Third World War" the scenario includes the following:

-Custom Civilizations
-Custom units
-reworked and rebalanced units
-8 player's per session

and a little explanation behind each:

-Custom Civilizations, this does not mean I change leaderheads(as much as I would like to) because I do not know how to change leaderheads... but what I do is rename the civ and all that, I also allow you to choose your three bonus's.

-Custom units, means I personally go through and add your favorite units(as long as they make sense) also, this is a way of keeping everyone's armies unique, we'll talk more of this over skype.

-reworked and rebalanced units, I personally rework the units within the game, so your tank will become a juggernaut, and your infantry generally get cheaper on production, also nothing but your fleet/super units cost gold(for support).

-8 player's per session, means we stack player's up for further session's, if your interested in becoming apart of "The Third World War" please contact me over Skype

GeneralSturnn.

and for custom civs, these civs are currently taken

Iroquois(Amaranthine)
Germans(Helghast Empire)
America(Galactic Empire)
Rome(Imperial Rome)
Mongols(WAAAAGH! Grimskull)
Scandinavians(Chaos Undivided)

all the other Civilizations are open for renaming/reworking, as for player slots, we have 2 open, but everyone is free to apply, this is a weekend gaming session I must remind you, it goes on for an hour each Saturday(Or longer) depending on your schedule, and the days played may also change according to everyone's schedule.

We run this over Hamachi aswell, here's my info:

Network ID: The Third World War
Net Password: 010590

Well, first, to be clear, I'm not here to join your group as my schedule isn't that flexible these days, but I did have a question for you if you don't mind.

That is, considering your post, do only you as the game host need to have all the reworked units and/or biq or does everyone in your group have to add new units to their files?

Everyone has to download them(which I rar it up and send it to everyone)

as for times when it's desired, like an hour at minimum on Saturday's, more is good to have, but an hour minimum.

It's all worked out for the player's essentially though, so the player's would find suitable units(that no one else claimed) and send them to me, I inturn would add them to game and then when I finished, I'd rar the whole scenario/biq file up and have everyone download it.

Top Bottom