1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The TSL does not work on the Terra Map (Ludicrous size)

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by alexrs70, Jan 16, 2018.

1. alexrs70

alexrs70 Chieftain

On the Terra Map (Ludicrous size)
    I'm trying to put options of real earth with the real location of countries. But for some reason this does not happen, civilizations are randomly placed. Tell me what settings I need to include, to generate a real map of the earth with TSL

Attached Files:

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

strange, the lua log is incomplete, were you able to fully load and start playing (even with random position) when that log was created ?

but for a "real earth" you need to use the pre-made maps, the Giant Earth Map being the bigger available, the Ludicrous Earth does not load since some patches back.

3. alexrs70

alexrs70 Chieftain

I correctly understood that the Terra Map (Ludicrous size) does not generate a real planet? Only a giant map of the earth with a real location of the continents?
    When choosing a giant maps TSL works for me.

4. alexrs70

alexrs70 Chieftain

Now I started for Indonesia on the Terra Map (Ludicrous size) but I can not understand this real continent? TSL does not work,

Just so many settings can not understand how to generate real continents in the (Ludicrous size.

Attached Files:

5. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

For real continent shape, select "Earth-like"

6. alexrs70

alexrs70 Chieftain

You can show in the screenshot which settings to set "Earth-like" and TSL countries on the map?
    Thank you very much

7. alexrs70

alexrs70 Chieftain

I started the terra map (Ludicrous size) several times with tsl, but the civilizations are random. Some countries next to me are not, most likely they are in another place. The map generates real continents. Although my location is correct

Attached Files: