The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny - HoI2 AAR

SuperBeaverInc.

Groucho
The Ultimate Showdown

Here's a question for you. What would happen if you added some extra Guarantees of Independences to Hearts of Iron II Doomsday and had two random countries declare war on each other? How would the dominoes fall? Who would end up fighting who? Who would emerge as the ultimate victor? Well thats what I'm here to find out.

Its the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny!

Here's how it works. I've modded the game a bit to add some extra guarantees of independence, so that in theory the declaration of wars should cascade across the globe and consume every country. All the alliances have been broke apart, with the exception of the British Empire, Japan/Manchukuo, and Nationalist China/Xibei San Ma. In the event that one nation resists joining in on the mayhem, I'll force them into it. Once peace has returned and one group of countries has defeated all those it is warring against, or becomes a giant stalemate, then a whole new round will begin, until only one remains.

So let it begin! To start, Romania declares war on Switzerland, so be sure to place your bets!

The Scoreboard:
Spoiler :

Eliminated
1)
97)Morocco
98)Pakistan
99)Primorsk
100)Denmark
101)Switzerland
102)Texas
103)Tibet
104)Shanxi Clique
105)Sinkiang
106)Paraguay
107)Estonia
108)CSA
109)Belgium
110)Afghanistan
111)Saudi Arabia
112)Tannu Tuva
113)Guangxi Clique
114)Venezuala
115)Haiti
116)Albania
117)Uruguay
118)Kazakhstan
119)Tajikistan
120)Burma
121)East African Union
122)Bulgaria
123)Nigeria
124)Uzbekistan
125)Kyrgyzstan
126)Communist China
127)Colombia
128)Germany
129)Mali
130)Gold Coast
131)Romania
132)Lithuania

Bets - Winner gets a brand new pair of nothing!
Dell19 - Germany
PrinceScamp - Japan
Captain2 - Germany
iamwlrs4 - UK
Munch - Germany
Serutan - United States
Karmic Knight - United States

I'll take a safe bet and say Poland will fall, They are currently the Soviets only bordering enemy so an eye there.

After that German should take down Austria, but then face some problems at Italy/Yugoslavia.

Edit: The Turkey and Greece situation is interesting looking... Turkey will win, but the Greek fight is interesting.

Very unique concept for an AAR, I love it :goodjob:

I have to go with Soviets or Germany for overall winner, and at the moment I'm thinking the man with the bigger moustache will win.

I am going with the USA as overall winners.

The US should win, but that doesn't mean it will

The USSR will likely take the gold

Utterly Brilliant. My guess goes to the Germans

Of the Anglo-American alliance, the USA appears to be the most likely to survive, and most likely to survive overall. i on the US

This is a really cool idea. Following with interest!

I'm sort of expecting it to end in a massive stalemate between the USA + UK, Soviets, and Japan.

I'm sort of expecting it to end in a massive stalemate between the USA + UK, Soviets, and Japan.

I think the US can take out Japan, eventually, otherwise I agree.

Of course while the stalemate is going on, Paraguay quietly conquers South and Central America + Africa... :mischief: :mwaha:

The British war against the Turks and Italians is interesting, what is the stance between Turkey and Italy?

This looks really interesting. I love the US declaration of war against France, and Peru vs the UK :lol:. My totally uninformed wager of root(5) + 6i goes on the USSR.

I was messing around with the Doomsday files, and I accidentally broke the game and had to reinstall, losing the save file. Now you may be asking "why didn't you just back up the save game file", and to that I respond, I have no idea where the save games are stored on this computer. But on the plus, I have ideas to improve on the AAR, so just give me a few days and I'll have it up and running again, and even better.

Top Bottom