The unit "M-11 armored vehicle" causes game to crash

Iron Beagle

Designated Marksman
After installing a unit called the "M-11 Armored Security Vehicle," the game crashes with no error messages. I have isolated the problem to this specific unit, and am certain that it and it alone is causing the problem.

Unfortunately I can't remember where I got the unit or who made it.

Has anyone had this problem with this or any other unit? Is anyone familiar with this unit's creator?

That would be one of my old ones. I didn't realized it caused crashes. My first guess would be for you to check the INI file and make sure everything is spelled correctly. I made a lot of spelling errors early on.

Spelling mistake would give you an error message before crashing. Must be a pallete problem, or something more heinous...

AFAIK, the only .ini problem that crashes the game w/o an error is no .flc listed in the default= animation line. I have used the M-11 in the game before and it has worked for me. Nice unit BTW, Wyrm.

Edit: I just checked the original zip. This unit is in fact missing a .flc in the default= line. Add one there, and it will work. This is actually the unit that I originally encountered this problem.

Top Bottom