1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Unnoficial, User-Reported Event List

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Dean_the_Young, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Dean_the_Young

Dean_the_Young King

One thing that I love in Civ in general is in events. And one thing I love in FFH is having even more, varied events with choices, outcomes, and more.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an event list composed yet. Sure, you could look through the raw code, but that's a hassle and not all of is can make sense of it even if we do find it.

So, let's take it upon ourselves to create the list ourselves. Remember, only events you have seen. Nothing made up.

Here's the format:

General Name/Reference of Event
    Requirements: (As best you can gather)
    Prompt: The general, if not exact, prompt of the event.
    Choice 1: Choice A, reward/penalty
    Choice 2: Choice B, reward/penalty
    Choice 3: Choice C, reward/penalty
    Special notes: Does this event have a sequel event? Are you playing a mod-mod with new events? Whatever seems relevant/pertinent to you.

So, example.

Volcano Eruption
    Requirements: City with mountain inside radius
    Prompt: A volcano outside of -City- has erupted. Fortunately the city and countryside were spared, but the landscape is changed.

Choice 1 (Only): Very well. (No result: mountain in question changes appearance, but nothing else.)

Notes: Generic event with no discernible impact. I've seen a number of civs get it in my FF games, but have never been able to notice a change beside the mountain tile.

2. UNIT 666

UNIT 666 One of Many

The Volcano adds a little unhealth to the city, I think. It makes the plot workable, though, which is sort of funny.