The updating of the Altera Centauri scenario repository

Darsnan

Emperor
Heah Petek,

its been a while since I updated the repository here. I can have a list of new additions available in short order, so if you are interested then you could just grant my account moderator privilege's again, and the repository could be updated in about a half hour.

D

That is one HECK of a coincidence.

I can tell you for sure that it'll take longer than that, 'cause I started the same thing yesterday at AC2, and there's some serious compatibility issues in copy/pasting between forum softwares and putting the formatting back so its pretty and author's intent is preserved. You aren't going to ignore the AC2 GotMs, of course, but a lot of that you'll need to swing by here: https://alphacentauri2.info/index.php?board=15.0 Your stuff and the GotMs are all I know of in the last decade.

I've commenced some long-overdue Altera-relevant organizing in our Downloads, which is slowing me down...

Is Sid-n-Me the same as Sid and Brian?

Update as of this morning:

I've updated the WPC Altera Centauri Repository with the new scenarios since the last time I've done this. I also cross-referenced the list against the list Buster's Uncle had provided by sorting that location on the date field and comparing the list accordingly:
Sorted by date.png

I've updated the links in the second post at WPC, but right now I can't figure out how to provide a link that goes to the exact post on a page, so have an E-mail in to the staff requesting assistance on this. Once that is done I should be complete at WPC.

Other updates:

I've reached out to Ming at Apolyton in regards to updating the repository there. I also added GeoModder's Mars scenario that @Blake00 had directed me to.

Is Sid-n-Me the same as Sid and Brian?

I've provided clarifying text in both entries to specify that "Sid and Brian" is a scenario that allows you to play as either Sid or Brian, while "Sid-n-Me" is set up with the player as the Peace Keepers with Sid as an ally.

I'll provide another update once things progress further.

D

OK, a few problems accessing my account at 'poly, but Ming was extremely helpful and got me back in. I've updated the Repository at Apolyton, so pretty much all done with this for now. Who knows, maybe I'll do this again in another ten years! :)

D

Top Bottom