The Uteutnicic Order

Vandal Warlord

Nazgûl
occ-This is an RP guild
Vandal trudged into the hut wearing a long white robe with black crosses covering it. He had his hood on and looked like a spirit. He looked at the people gathered around him. He spoke, "I have called this meeting for a reason. I ask that all those against the conversion to Hinduism, and wish to keep our spiritualist ways! For this I have created the Uteutnicic Order, an order of warriors,healers,polititans, and even exiles, that will fight to keep our freedom of religion!!!" Vandal removed his cloak showing bleached white, bronze armour with the black crosses. He had a bleached sword as well, that looked devilish. He smiled as the men began to clap and shout. He unsheathed the sword and held it in the air.

The Uteutnicic Order
THIS IS A GUILD!!! NOT A FACTION!!!
In this guild we will discuss relgion,politics, and whatever else comes to mind. We will have contests, and competions through out the game.

This guild will have many positions, you may take anyone available.

Sanctus Kaiser-Vandal
This is the leader of the guild. He leads us, guild wise.
Sanctus Erus-civplayah
takes over when leader dies he takes over. He is seccond in command.
Sanctus Stutamen -Gnoman Empire(Sane)(there can be an infinate amount)
The commonfolk of the guild, they may help descide when we have competions and such.

Anyone is welcome to the guild, just post on the forum!:)

I wish to be a Sanctus Stutamen, Kaiser.

I think Hinduism would be very nice, getting on both Hatty and Lincoln's good sides. We may even want the Apostolic Palace under it, but that's just me being very religious. (Joined the right faction, huh?:D)

Top Bottom