The Venitian Republic

Vandal Warlord

Nazgûl
Provolution has set up a police State. We will fight the wars through supperior millitary might, but after the war what will happen? With Police state we will be controlled by a dictator!

I feel this is wrong beyond all standpoints, so I hereby Establish the Venitian Republic as a contender! We will be ruled by a Doge, a democracy gamer whom we will elect every two turnchats. The doge shalt not rule for more than three terms. His seccond in command chalt be the Councillour, whom shall be designated by the Doge. Then we have the Great Council whom shall meet upon conflict in the Venitian Palace, to be renamed the Doge's palace. All members of the Venitian Republic are council members, and representatives from all of our major cities will also join the council. With the new flow of Members, several new jobs have been created. Ionsiagh Major The Supreme Commander of the Army. Navale Maggiore The Grand Admiral of the Navy. Santo Protettore our great religious Advisor. Ministro degli esteri the Foreign Minister, controls Espionauge, and relations with Foreign leaders, like Trades. Il Venitian Nobile The governors of the Aretean States, there wil be multiple Il Venitian Nobiles. Ufficiale reale the Feild Commanders of the Army, under direct Command of the Ionsaigh Major.

Our Laws follow as such-

All men are treated equal, so Slavery shall be abolished-

Religion will not be regulated by the government, but by the people-

- And all following rules will obey the Freedom Coaltilation's laws! (Link will be posted)

I urge all of our nation's people to stand together as a great Republic, The Venitian Republic!

Government:

Doge- The head of State; elected by the Great Council

Councillor- The Seccond in command; deignated by the Doge

Council Member- Anyone within the Venitian Republic faction, and one representative from each faction; may vote and speak.

Noble- A Governor and landowner; they are to command a city; may speak at council meetings, cannot vote at meetings.

Citizen- A member of our nation that owns one plot or more of Land; may speak at council meetings but cannot vote at them.

Exile- A Citizen of any kind who has commited a horific crime against the Republic, may not vote at meetings or speak, if they do the post will be destoyed.

Civics: Representation, Nationalism, Serfdom, Free Market, and Organized or Free Religion ( Desided by the People)

I will follow you Vandal into thick and thin in this DG.

But I do not want be councillor, just a Council member.

Let us throw of the shackles of oppression.
For freedom we will fight

I officially pledge my support (Please don't give me a very important spot)

Hello. I will help you with anything you need Doge. I will be happy to be councillor if you want.

Yeah. Sorry about that, it was what people call a subtle hint. Oh well. It seems like no one else volunteered soooo. By the way, I'm all for Free Religion. Is this where we vote?

Good to know. What's the Capitol of our faction/prime faction?

That would be the Prime Faction capitol?

Welcome aboard.

Top Bottom