The very many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, come on. It's my only post in the thread, and I hate making the new thread.
You're as efficient as a German. One post, one thread snagged.

I'm just putting this here to subscribe to the thread.

Alright, a useless question then, why is Takhisis using an old avatar?

It's not an 'old' avatar. I had a special one on for the World Cup, but this si the mandatory one until the end of the year. I have to answer to my CFC electorate, you know.

H yeah, I remember that poll. Bye bye Suarez avatar and your lovely biting teeth.

I have an even better avatar for next year.

btw do remember that Super Luis is the reigning South American champion.

I still prefer the groovecoaster. I have mentally attached that to your posting style.

Why so? I'm very interested.

No posts in 4 days? Is this the right thread?

So I have these shorts. I only have the single pair, I've had them for years. I want more because wearing a single pair of shorts all week is kind of annoying and some variation would be swell.

These shorts aren't really shorts. They're swimming trunks! Them getting wet is no big deal, they dry within minutes, and the material is super thin. Perfect for the summer months. Now, I made these into normal shorts. I cut out all the netting so I could wear underwear and away I went!

The reason I like these so much is that they have pockets. Really good pockets. Think cargo pants but with swimming trunks. It has the two regular pockets on each side and then it has two velcro pouches below them. It's awesome.

I want more shorts like this, but I don't know what they're called. When I try to find some I get results like this and honestly it's not what I'm looking for. I like the wet quality and the thin material of what I currently have so I'd like to find more. I assume they're not called cargo shorts, so... what are they?

Bermuda, maybe? That's honestly the only type of shorts I'm aware of other than cargo/denim and athletic mesh. Which is also good, not quite as light and hydrophobic as swimming trunks but more flowy.

With all the seriously bad misfortune involving Boeing 777's as of late, almost all of them due to human douchebaggery, will the plane start getting a bad reputation, either among airlines or among travellers, or both?

I doubt the plane type is going to be blamed, more likely people will avoid Malaysia Airlines itself, entirely.

I doubt the plane type is going to be blamed, more likely people will avoid Malaysia Airlines itself, entirely.

Yeah, in the very least, they'll have to change their name and logo. Two disasters of this magnitude 4 months apart is going to cause irrepairable damage to their brand.

With all the seriously bad misfortune involving Boeing 777's as of late, almost all of them due to human douchebaggery, will the plane start getting a bad reputation, either among airlines or among travellers, or both?

I doubt it. 1200 of these things are in the air every day, and have an overall excellent service record for nearly 2 decades now.

I have no idea, but I see the Space Invader "dancing" in the headphones. It works very well with short and occasionally trollish posts.
Me? Trolling posts, me? Well, could be, sometimes. I have an alternate, differently-coloured version of the dancing Space Invader lyign around in my hard drive.
I doubt it. 1200 of these things are in the air every day, and have an overall excellent service record for nearly 2 decades now.
Indeed, statistically this isn't much.

Most people just read "Boeing 747" as a five-dollar synonym for "big plane", so it probably wouldn't cross their minds (our minds, if I'm honest) to even consider that the design might be at fault.

People can be very innovative regarding their superstitions.

And speaking about such delicate issues, Marvel want to make Thor (their own cheap comic-book version) be a woman. Is that political correctness Gone Wild, or just a shameless attempt to make girls buy their comics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom