The very many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do some people make serial threads without a fancy subtitle?

Because accidents happen. I should've double-posted and grabbed the thread, but this wonderful summer thing keeps distracting me.

So, to carry on with earlier discussion. dusters-chan, which type of ‘potion’ is it? After 30 years I suppose it would serve against vampires one way or another.

Dusters found a mana potion what should she do with it?

It's not a mana potion. It's a garlic potion. Well, a decent cook would reinterpret the elements as fire-flour-meat-air-garlic, but that's a different kettle of fish.
btw has anyone seen Borachio lately?
Still stands.

Why does this thread have no title?

He hasn't posted since June. But it says he was online Nov 22. So send him a message, he'll probably get it.

Is it considered okay to lust after your cousin if she isn't really related to you (adopted)?

Last edited:
Why not ask her and find out?

Having sexual designs on any family member is going to be awkward. As to whether it's "okay" is an unanswerable question.

It's perfectly fine as long as nobody ever ever finds out. Then, it's awkward.

Also, sexual designs?

She's not even my first cousin (insofar as one can apply the category to non-relatives), and I haven't seen her in over a decade.

Last edited:
Is it considered okay to lust after your cousin if she isn't really related to you (adopted)?
As long as she's not underage or biological kin? Happens all the time on soap operas. :dunno:

RL could get really awkward, though.

all right I guess I'll break the mould here and say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom