The Very-Many-Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was this discussion in this subforum about generations and whatnot and ı would post the image below as a contribution , but ı have forgotten the whole thing and ı couldn't locate the image back then and of course it doesn't work in that way anyhow , but it might be useful to some or anything

IMG_20210122_131108_841.jpg

there was this discussion in this subforum about generations and whatnot and ı would post the image below as a contribution , but ı have forgotten the whole thing and ı couldn't locate the image back then and of course it doesn't work in that way anyhow , but it might be useful to some or anything

View attachment 582434

By the time you get too far down, there'll be some duplicate roles for most people.

Nothing matters. But luckily that doesn't matter
So if really nothing matters, not even the fact that nothing matters matters.

Ultimately, nothing matters.

Nothing matters.

When one takes the position that nothing matters, it goes hand in hand with the opposite that everything matters. They are essentially the same. What one is left with is what we do. How we act. Beyond the words, the touches, the feelings, the actions we cannot know what they contribute, if anything, beyond the moment. We imagine, we hope, we guess. One can get lost in despair or one can feed words and deeds into the great stream of life and know you have contributed.

But not in a paradoxical way. Cause "nothing matters" isn't some "this sentence is false" thing, and basically means "x=0", with the sentence "nothing matters" being some x. Can't build on that, because every other x is dead too :)

Last night while I was falling asleep, my PS4 woke itself up, made a bunch of mechanical sounding noises and eventually ejected the disc before returning to sleep mode. Is it trying to kill me? Was it hacked? Any idea what caused this? I seldomly use it and haven't really played it in a few years.

But it's a specktacular opinion!

Last night while I was falling asleep, my PS4 woke itself up, made a bunch of mechanical sounding noises and eventually ejected the disc before returning to sleep mode. Is it trying to kill me? Was it hacked? Any idea what caused this? I seldomly use it and haven't really played it in a few years.

it tried to swallow its tongue while sleeping

If you watch youtube with an adblocker, does the video uploader get paid?

Almost certainly not.

If you watch youtube with an adblocker, does the video uploader get paid?
If you feel guilty about it and they're on Patreon or are taking donations during a livestream, you can give them money those ways.

The Ecuadorian musicians I listen to have Saturday and Sunday livestream shows of about an hour or a little more. It's basically online busking, and people pay in a variety of currencies (their fan following is international; the only continent not represented in the chat is Antarctica).

How the (inferior bally foreign etc) two pin plugs make the earth contact?

Which ones? The EU ones have contacts on the side, the US ones have a 3rd pin if they need an earth.

Sometimes old ones just aren't grounded as such. You can find the adapters that take three post male and convert it into a two post male for outlets that predate.

One can get lost in despair or one can feed words and deeds into the great stream of life and know you have contributed.

Odd to find that as an "or" statement. I don't see any particular reason it would be. Or is that the stipulation that you are somehow found in that state. Dunno.

Odd to find that as an "or" statement. I don't see any particular reason it would be. Or is that the stipulation that you are somehow found in that state. Dunno.
The "or" is related to seeing one's actions as a positive contribution and that call perhaps being a choice. "And" is fine though. :)

Sometimes they just don't, as Farm Boy says. If you open it up you can check whether there is a third cable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom