The Very-Many-Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardgame

Obsessively Opposed to the Typical
Spooktober edition.

previously

Why me? Why now? Why not 42?

Why is the title fine when viewing the topic, but the kerning is broken when viewing it from the OT subforum as a whole?

I'm upset with the title. There's no hexadecimal, octal, or binary to set people off on a rant.

I therefore have nothing to do.

I'm upset with the title. There's no hexadecimal, octal, or binary to set people off on a rant.

Since this is the questions thread, was there a question in this non-rant?

I'm pleased with the title.

Moderator trolling for action and not very subtle at that. You can do better Ms Merchant. :p

Do you want me to start annoying people?

... start?

:mischief:

What is the best way to prepare russet potatoes in the microwave with the skin on? I can't boil them (leaching) and my oven is so dirty to be unusable because of my last roommate. Frying is out too.

What is the best way to prepare russet potatoes in the microwave with the skin on? I can't boil them (leaching) and my oven is so dirty to be unusable because of my last roommate. Frying is out too.
When I "bake" a potato in the microwave, I wrap it in a damp cloth. Oh wait that is corn on the cob. Hmmm....You do have to pierce the skin so it/they doesn't explode.

We like a traditional russet potato for our baked potato, but you can really give any tuber variation this same treatment—depending on the size and density of your potato, cooking times will vary. Start with 3 or 4 minutes, then flip the hot potato with a pair of tongs and continue with an addition 3 minutes of cooking time, adding more time as necessary to get the perfect tender, creamy, baked potato.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a25442533/how-to-bake-potato-in-microwave/

Yeah, for sure poke them with holes.

Ka-boom -> splat otherwise.

Does silence imply a yes?

If you get the oven hot enough, it kills any germs that might get to the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom