The Very-Many-Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Thread XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it affects the taste. 90% lean is primo stuff, but I personally like 80-85% better than any other.

So Harry and Megan gave up 5% of their income and their royal titles. In return, they can now start commercial activities, don't have to attend royal functions and get to keep 95% of their income and remain at their royal household?

Did I miss anything else?

Yeah the more fat, the better I think it tastes too, but once you drain it, I don't think there's that much difference.
Besides, most of the recipes were devised for when the meat might be questionable and involve heavy spices to cover it up, so it makes even less difference

There's a conspiracy theory that Harry is not Charles' son. The usual "evidence" for this is that Harry is ginger (and not going bald). The chap with whom Diana did have an affair is only known to have been with her long after Harry was born.

Is he? I hadn't noticed.

The usual "evidence" for this is how they look

Or more contemporaneous (as in more similar ages)

Last edited:
Oh well, people don't tend to be snapped from behind, so it's not the most obvious thing in the world to spot, unless of course you end up pulling a Prince Philip or Prince William.

Oh well, people don't tend to be snapped from behind, so it's not the most obvious thing in the world to spot, unless of course you end up pulling a Prince Philip or Prince William.
100%

I wouldn't say the press go out of their way to hide it but they certainly don't highlight it. I only noticed it myself a couple of days ago with all the press coverage of him and the balding is already fairly advanced at this point.

Well, he is 35 now, so it's not indecently early, but yes, if it's already started, it'll be noticeable soon enough.

1. Does the forum software keep track of your growth in postcount over time?
  2. Does the forum software keep track of how many likes you give?
  3. Does the forum software still keep a list of posters by postcount? Where is that list?
  4. Petition to make @Arakhor personally read every archived serial thread and manually add back my postcount now that serial threads count towards postcount.
  5. Petition to make @Lemon Merchant enforce #4 with extreme prejudice.

I was wondering who would be first to comment on the serial thread post count. Petek recently re-implemented loss of post-count for serial threads, which hadn't been enforced since we switched over in late 2017. Sadly, you'd have to promote me to an administrator for me to manually edit your post counts. ;)

So Harry and Megan gave up 5% of their income and their royal titles. In return, they can now start commercial activities, don't have to attend royal functions and get to keep 95% of their income and remain at their royal household?

Did I miss anything else?
Yes. They have moved to Canada (Vancouver Island) and there's a huge argument happening on the daily news sites about who is going to pay for their security (the paparazzi already found them).

They have enough money to pay their own way. We're just obligated to pay if they're carrying out royal duties, and since this move was so they wouldn't have to, they shouldn't expect to get their security at our expense.

There's a conspiracy theory that Harry is not Charles' son. The usual "evidence" for this is that Harry is ginger (and not going bald). The chap with whom Diana did have an affair is only known to have been with her long after Harry was born.
Isn't one of Diana's siblings a redhead? If so, the gene would come from Harry's grandparents' generation.

It's not unusual to skip a generation. My dad and I resemble my great-grandparents (grandmother's parents) more than anyone else in the family.

It's an old photo, but her brother does look a bit gingery.

I was wondering who would be first to comment on the serial thread post count. Petek recently re-implemented loss of post-count for serial threads, which hadn't been enforced since we switched over in late 2017. Sadly, you'd have to promote me to an administrator for me to manually edit your post counts. ;)
WAIT WHAT THE *****

RIOT
:nono::cringe::cry::crazyeye::sniper::ar15::aargh::spank::hammer2::dubious::wallbash::wow:[pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed]

YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO STEALING OUR POST COUNT WHO THE HELL IS PETEK WHY DID HE DO THAT

Hmm it only seems to go to the top 15 or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom