How is this scenario??

• Incredible!!

Votes: 81 65.9%
  • Ok

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • Very bad!!

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
duff06, the game should allow you to place your airfield in another tile if you place a unit(s) owned by your Civ atop the airfield in question. I hope this helps. :)

If you are placing airfield in tiles that are not owned by your civ then the tile it is placed in must belong to a civ that you have an alliance with to facilitate making a right of passage agreement.

can i set the right of passage in the editor? and where?
thx!
btw: i didnt say yet that it is a great scenario!

ok now i can build an airfield in my territory, i'm allied with SV an i've got a right of passage - but i can't build an airbase in SV's territory ... any ideas?

now i'm totally confused :crazyeye:
they are placed in the editor, but when i start the scenario they are gone.
i've got units on them and i'm allied with South Vietnam.

i know what the problem is -

look to see what technology allows for the construction of the air fields. it's possible that the technology to build them is smoewhere in the middle of the tech tree. i've experienced this w/ other scenarios.

PS-at some point, this scenario will receive a long overdue remake...no real ETA yet but it is definitely on the stove top :)

the tech i need is flight, and i've got that tech :confused:
whatever, i hope the remake is coming soon :p

duff06 said:
the tech i need is flight, and i've got that tech :confused:
whatever, i hope the remake is coming soon :p
I wouldnt say soon there is alot of other projects on the plate first. Also you cannot assign ownership to a tile unless a city is placed there.

:D Lookin' good, I would dl this but... its night right now and 1 hour to dl... not enough time... good map from the screenshots... In fact my mom's side of the family came from Laos (and many other Asian Countries but mostly Laos) (and my dad's came from Europe... Germany, France, Britain, ect.) but this is lookin' good! Ill dl ASAP! ;)

This scenario is Excellent. I wish there were more like it. This is one of the very best. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

This issue was previously discussed. If you are in actuality searching for an advanced answer visit page one. I hope that this does not sound harsh, but I am simply referring you to the beginning for that is where the answer lies.
EDIT: I favored this scenario. Very elaborate and historically accurate, though the Vietnam war was simply a brutal US suppression of a Vietnamese independence movement.

From what he has previously said, new units (air, sea {even a Grey Ghost from the East Coast} and land), a general overhaul and trademark streamlined gameplay are among the defining features. No time frame has he mentioned, no.

From what he has previously said, new units (air, sea {even a Grey Ghost from the East Coast} and land), a general overhaul and trademark streamlined gameplay are among the defining features. No time frame has he mentioned, no.
Im excited that he decided to work on this scenario I think it will spark interest in this once again as all of his work usually does.will be interesting to see what changes he will make. but knowing him it will be a large improvement im sure.

thanks gents. be advised though that while i did work on this scenario some (the one in which we're posting in), it is so far gone and away from the standards that i have that the 2 scenarios will be so far apart that they'll nearly be unrecognizable from one another.

anyhow, i will give a rundown soon i think on where i'm at w/ it all. maybe as a preview thread...

Top Bottom