How is this scenario??

• Incredible!!

Votes: 81 65.9%
  • Ok

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • Very bad!!

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
El Justo, I d/l the file again but it still says it's missing. I have no idea what is wrong.

Luddi VII said:
Could you post the txt. file after you have done that?

When I played it before I released it.it wasn't any error like that, it wasn't any error at all!! :confused:
I personally havent run a test game yet actually. Ill do so sometime later. Looms good in the editor though.

El Justo said:
any chance we could see that s vietnamese flag unit any time soon? :mischief:

Yes. I have been a little tied up with a science project that counts as our exam, so I can't really use any of my computer programs. I think I can finish it this weekend though :).

looken good Luddi VII:goodjob:

Gogf said:
Yes. I have been a little tied up with a science project that counts as our exam, so I can't really use any of my computer programs. I think I can finish it this weekend though :).

okay...thanks

I had no error I am playing right now very fun, on the tech tree do you want the lines and I am sure you but I have not done the lines in a tech tree before. I will try but I do not no if it will be "top quality" hope that is ok:) I will try my best though.

A question and a comment -
-are the bottom 2 american "cities" supposed to be navaly cut off? it's kinda wierd having a buncha stranded shipa not able to get into the battles
-having the destroyer-like animation unit's defence as 8 and the aircraft carriers defence 8 is very annoying because the aircraft carrier can't be defended ;) since it has a lower attack than the destroyerthingy. This really sux because they are killed so easily by the NV cruisers and then POOF you don't have any more air units and you can't make any.

Any idea when a new version will be out (please update the civilopedia :D)

EDIT: a few more questions/comments
- NV bombers seem to be too powerful, I could never actually organize an assult because the bombers just killed my units before they could get close
-are there ANY anti air units for the US, if not are there any for anyone else?, it would help combat theair power of NV
-are there any units that detect invisible units?
-how much do techs cost, I have put the slider all the way up to 100% and I'm only getting techs every 20 turns (the same as at 10% :crazyeye: )

EDIT2: AHHHHHHHHH :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:AN ERROR!!! I was reloading my current game when this happened NOOOO!!!! while I never have played multiplayer, this looks like what it would look like ;)

NOOOOOO, not a new error.:(

Maybe it is to many players.In multiplayer you can only play with eight civs.And it seems that you are playing with nine civs instead of eight.This is just what I think it could be.

that is a game error not a mod error.

Top Bottom