How is this scenario??

• Incredible!!

Votes: 81 65.9%
  • Ok

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • Very bad!!

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
El Justo I have a idea about a specific plane you could use in your scenario i think this unit could be implented in your scenario as it played a very big role in the vietnam war.its called a Fairchild C-123K Provider. It was used by the Air Force to distribute Agent Orange in jungle areas to both kill there army and destroy jungle areas and deprive North Vietnam of food and destroying there ground cover which played a very big role in the war.I was thinking this unit should be auto produced to maintain game balance. the unit would act sort of like a nuclear bomb does in the game except a much smaller scale.example when dropped it causes polution in the area of effect injuring units but not allways destroying them and does no damage to roads kind of like the way ICBMs are setup in the game or nuclear bombs minus destroying the roads if thats possible but a much smaller area of effect.the US started using this tactic in january 1965. im sure it would add more realizm and flavor to Vietnam war scenario.here is the plane used.

to distribute Agent Orange in jungle areas to both kill there army and destroy jungle areas and deprive North Vietnam of food and destroying there ground cover
The US did not use agent orange against enemy troops it was a defoliant and even used in the continental US as such until the US discovered it was harmfull to humans.
Why would you want to make pollution in the game? Especially a scenario designed for combat. Their is no way to edit the effects of nuclear bombs in the editor it is all hard coded.

The US did not use agent orange against enemy troops it was a defoliant and even used in the continental US as such until the US discovered it was harmfull to humans.
Why would you want to make pollution in the game? Especially a scenario designed for combat. Their is no way to edit the effects of nuclear bombs in the editor it is all hard coded.
I will try to refrain from asking questions here in the future wasnt expecting to get slammed for asking El Justo some questions sorry if this offended you.

After thinking about this Bad Kharma you are right about some of the things you said why put more polution in the game it does that on its own lol.I took your statements personal and im sorry for that. please disregard my last post will try not to come up with crazy ideas in the future.:blush: im sure El Justo allready has excellent ideas of his own.

Sorry that you took that personally at first it wasnt meant to be. The re-work that el-justo is doing is pretty much a complete one. The new scenario will barely be recognizable from this one.

Sorry that you took that personally at first it wasnt meant to be. The re-work that el-justo is doing is pretty much a complete one. The new scenario will barely be recognizable from this one.
Thanks for understanding.will El Justo have a seperate thread for the remake of this scenario or use this one.?

hello i really enjoy this scenario turns are really fast i'm plaing NV i'm at turn 45 and get the follow error
missing entry pediaicons.txt
animname_prto_m113desert
how can i fix it?

i also get this error
file not found
art\units\aattv officer\aattv officer.ini
the game will now exit
to fix it i have to rename the *.ini file in the aattv units folder to
AATTV Officer.ini
I hope any of u can help me
Regadrs
P.S sorry for my english

i fix the problem just add this line to pediaicons.txt
#ANIMNAME_PRTO_M113desert
M113
i don't know if that affect the game in any way but fix the problem.
Turn 57 now i get all thech in 49 turns and dont get oil china dont have oil or rubber . is that an error or u do it in that way?
Regads

Any bugs, comments, suggestions or something else about this scenario.Feel free to post. :D

Hi new user here....

I have unzipped the updated biq file and the new text folder into my scenario folder but when I load the game I can't see the file in "Civ-Content" or "Conquests"

HELP!

:confused:

Top Bottom