1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The vikings

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by themichael34, Jun 25, 2006.

1. themichael34

themichael34 Chieftain

this scenario will be about the vikings with many units leader heads and resouses. it will have 3 playable civs. and 10 other civs. if u have any suggestions what leaderheads and units i should use please tell me and als
    im having problems with finding and making a map of the vikings if u could help make one for me that will be great.

2. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

3. themichael34

themichael34 Chieftain

thnx lizardmenrule

4. KingArthur

KingArthur Searching for the Holy Grail

Check out my sig for links. Feel free to reuse any of the ideas. Good luck. :thumbsup:

5. John_Deere

John_Deere Nothing Runs Like A Deere

For the map, you could probably find something in the forums. It depends on what geographical area you're covering, but you are almost certain to find something that you can use. Also, you can dig for units in the forum. Good luck!

6. KingArthur

KingArthur Searching for the Holy Grail

remember that you can also crop a map to the x/y coordinates you want using the F12 key while in the Editor.