The War To End All Wars - Realpolitik/IOT/War Room/Roleplaying Game

Yes, you can.

Or you could join the Global Peacekeepers as a soldier, provided Sonereal decides to appoint you as such.

He doesnt HAVE to give you one Omega.

Three companies dkon't have learders. I am the only soldier without a post. I joined on the first page. I really think I should a position by now.

Omega, every company doesnt HAVE to have a player leader. They can be NPC'd. Also, your party's ideals dont exactly match those of the Dai-Gurren party. Not only that, but he may think you would find it hard to work with certain....other....leaders in the 666th. Try switching to commander.

I'll go ahead and join the 666th as a soldier, assuming Sonereal accepts me.

EDIT: wow. Friction between Arya and Sonereal already? Until and unless I get other information, I will assume Arya had issues with the chain of command.

Yes, I resist arrest. Does my company support me?

Monty laughs at the disunity in the "Peacekeepers" ranks, when they can't even keep the peace between themselves. - All hail the Iron Entente and its Leader, as member of the Silver Council, I hereby re-affirm my commitment to the cause and the chain of command - The "1st Army" is here to serve.

Question: Why was arya arrested?

This is what i want to know. Im not part of a military unit, so i cant be court martialed for insubordination. I havent even done a mission yet.

@arya126 you interferred in your leaders decision-making -
"Try switching to commander.

@arya126 you interferred in your leaders decision-making -

Um...not really? I will ask you to stay out of this, as you have no hand in it, especially seeing as I was not interfering in decision making at all.

Even if I was, that is not arrest worthy, especially under the american constitution, since I was in america's jurisdiction at that time.

Looking at things so far It doesn't appear we'll actually have to fight any battles to win. We haven't done anything yet and we're already leading 1-0. :woohoo:

DT
LORD CRUMPET :coffee:

By the way, I am joining The Party.

Top Bottom