The War To End All Wars - Realpolitik/IOT/War Room/Roleplaying Game

Looking at things so far It doesn't appear we'll actually have to fight any battles to win. We haven't done anything yet and we're already leading 1-0. :woohoo:

DT
LORD CRUMPET :coffee:

How do you figure that one out?

You got arrested. :p

Still waiting for the charge. And your still waiting for a job. Is this really the leader you and Yoshiegg wish to serve under?

OOC: I though I was authoritarian.

Still waiting for the charge. And your still waiting for a job. Is this really the leader you and Yoshiegg wish to serve under?
I trust our leader in the hopes that he is making the right decision and also in the hope of not getting arrested as well

Probably because you are a child killing monster, and Sonreal doesn't want you in his club. Either that, or it was you insulting me about my lack of post, which means I'm next... :hide:

Or it's just funny.

Arya, Sonereal doesn't need a charge. And even if the charge proves bunk, he could just relieve you of command.

Arya, Sonereal doesn't need a charge. And even if the charge proves bunk, he could just relieve you of command.

Exactly. Relieve me of command. He can do THAT on a whim. Throwing someone in jail? Well you sort of need a charge for that. GPK is not meant to be a dictatorship.

Probably because you are a child killing monster, and Sonreal doesn't want you in his club. Either that, or it was you insulting me about my lack of post, which means I'm next... :hide:

... I'm pretty sure that in this universe, Arya's character hasn't killed any children yet.

Omega: You are Commander of the forces in Indonesia

Arya: You've been charge with insubordination. Due the vital nature of the war and your rank, this borders on high treason. As such, you will remain in jail for the remainer of my Presidency and Yoshiegg shall become Leader of the 666th in my absence.

Right. High treason. Insubordination. You said yourself that the 666th wasnt part of the military, therefore not listening to you is not insubordination. Also, i have NO RANK.

EDIT: I officially leave the Dai-Gurren Party.

Sonereal, you are now short a soldier.

Right. High treason. Insubordination. You said yourself that the 666th wasnt part of the military, therefore not listening to you is not insubordination. Also, i have NO RANK.

You was under my command. Since I'm the Commander-in-Chief and the 666th Legion is under my command, it very much is insubordination.

For the time being, GPK Commanders, Soldiers, and voting population can vote on the War Powers Act. If passed, here is what it will allow

1.) Allows President to jail commanders and civilians without trial if they are a "supreme detriment to the war effort". Supreme detriment is defined as those that sabotage factories, call for desertion, or assassinates GPK members. This does NOT include VoNCs. The persons in question can be jailed indefinitely but no longer than sixty (60) days following the end of the war.

2.) Allows Commanders and the President to place soldiers under arrest if the soldier exhibits defeatism or insubordination.

3.) The President is allowed to establish a line-of-succession in the chance that the President is assassinated.

I vote against it.

I vote for it

I vote against it, specifically Point 1 and 2. I'm afraid that my entire party could possibly be jailed with this in effect, so I must respectively decline.

I also accept my post in Indonesia. An American and a Finnish leading Indonesian forces. Of course! (Oh yeah, never made this clear. Using same characters as last time, but with an alt-history)

Dissention in the ranks of the enemy? <lounges around at home and awaits the civil war> :coffee:

Warriors of the IE abstain from voting on the GPK laws. (us not having votes means nothing to us)

DT
Lord Crumpet :coffee:

I vote against the War Powers Act.
While I do agree with 1) (read the fine text there, guys,) I disagree with 2 and 3.
Anyone care to propose an alterantive?

Top Bottom