the warriors of the octagonal table

a great people with eternal life once existed in the world that we now live in. this eternal civiliztion was held together by onething: the crown of life. this crown was somehow destroyed into four parts and the parts now lie on different parts of our world. this story may sound like just a interesting thing to know, but when i was walting aroundin a forest one day a spirit of some kind told me that the countdownto the end of the world will soon begin. if we do not find and assemble all the four parts of the crown this world will be destroyed. we have 4000 years exactly from when our first city is built.

we must create a knighthood that will go out to find the parts of this crown. i got a message from the spirit that it shall be called the knights of the octagonal table and there will only be eight knights at all times, one for each side of the knighthood table.

the spirit said that it will say more to the me of the other knights who join. please say everything you hear about the crown in this thread.

WARRIORS

sir Trader/Warrior of the first side

There can't be any knights or knighthood until the advent of Chvalry.

i second ct here. if someone of the rpg management will go forward and look through all those early-threads to close them down if not compliant please :)

This is a good idea with the exception of knights. Change it to warriors for now and "upgrade" to horsemen then knights when appropriate.

One other thing: Nobody can join anything at the moment as there are no characters yet. Players interested in joining this group will need to generate a character and have that character join. This will be possible by the official start date of the RPG (May 1).

Janus: Hello fellow countryman. May I also be a warrior here at the octagonal table?

Top Bottom