The website needs Update!

uat2d

ಠ_ಠ
Examples:

In the bar right below the upper ad, in the Civilization IV part, there's "Overview, War Academy, Warlords Information ..." Warlords?!? Have you never heard of BtS?!? It was been launched a few time ago...

BtS Info Center updated last time in July 8th ?!? At that time, the game wasn't even launched!!!

You guys don't even have the right Civ4 Vanilla tech tree!!! Your Civ4 tech tree is filled with "?" !!!

The default skin is still the same a long time ago! The "Civ3 Swordsman" needs to be updated to the "Civ4 Navy Seal" or any other Civ4 cool unit!!!

What do I want with this thread?

I want to regulars post here stuff that is out-of-date and to modders (if the can) or Thunderfall to update them!

Well, if you are so critical of the old tech tree and lack of updates, why don't you make the changes? Don't just stand by and criticize; these people don't work for you.

I'm not saying I hate the forum or the website!

But, for example, a newbie finds the website and check information about BtS... It's everything out-of-date!

I'm saying with little changes, the website could be that much better!

Thunderfall has better things to do than change a couple of facts and dates.

DON'T TOUCH THE SWORDSMAN!

If you don't like him, just use a different skin!

The default skin is still the same a long time ago! The "Civ3 Swordsman" needs to be updated to the "Civ4 Navy Seal" or any other Civ4 cool unit!!!

No way, the Swordsman is incredibly cool, and there are some people who like Civ3 much, much more than Civ4, you know... ;)

And the skin is just fine as it is, I think it's actually a great skin, and I've been using it since I joined, 2 years and a half ago. Why fix it if it isn't broken?

But, for example, a newbie finds the website and check information about BtS... It's everything out-of-date!

Beyond the Sword has been out for less than 5 months and everything is out of date?!

You don't know how much work it takes to create those info guides...

Examples:

In the bar right below the upper ad, in the Civilization IV part, there's "Overview, War Academy, Warlords Information ..." Warlords?!? Have you never heard of BtS?!? It was been launched a few time ago...

BtS Info Center updated last time in July 8th ?!? At that time, the game wasn't even launched!!!

You guys don't even have the right Civ4 Vanilla tech tree!!! Your Civ4 tech tree is filled with "?" !!!

What do I want with this thread?

I want to regulars post here stuff that is out-of-date and to modders (if the can) or Thunderfall to update them!
i suggest that you volunteer to provide the correct information regardig Civ 4 and post it or send it to the mod on those fora. That way it will meet your standards. As far as the skins go, I'm sure that vBulletin has a site that will show yo how to create a new skin. Go there, learn to make one and then send it to TF for him to consider adding to the skin list.

If you insist on change, don't ask others to lead the charge, do it yourself. If you don't know how, then learn.

Because we like Thunderfall better than you to be honest, and we don't want Thunderfall spending his time making little changes that don't actually matter or impact whether people will join or not.

Civ4 sucks, they shouldnt put any other unit in the default skin, the swordsman rox.
NO NO NO!

It's CivFANATICS Center The unit should be a FANATIC!

DUH! :rolleyes:

We don't want Thunderfall spending his time making little changes that don't actually matter or impact whether people will join or not.

I don't know, but maybe a mod can...
and I do think a newbie may not register, because our up-to-date BtS guide.

Of course the skin are something secondary and can wait, but a screen-shot of the vannila tech tree (not to mention the Warlords or BtS, though some users posted them) or Methos to update just a bit his post, trying to update it with the basic info we didn't had at that time

you see, it's easy to change, for example the tech tree. take some screenies, upload them and change the link in the main page!

What's so difficult about that?

Top Bottom