The Young Turks

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -- George W. Bush, Emperor of America (Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004)

Thank God Dan Quayle wasn't his vice president.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -- George W. Bush, Emperor of America (Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004)

:lol:

:band: Welcome back!

Sooo, late afternoon huh? Well guess what, where I am you posted your first message since that camp at 10:11 A.M. Yeah that most definitely sounds like late afternoon.;)

*headdesk*

Sooo, late afternoon huh? Well guess what, where I am you posted your first message since that camp at 10:11 A.M. Yeah that most definitely sounds like late afternoon.;)

I did not expect to have Internet for the long ride home, but I do.

Looks like the young Turks are now the dead Turks!
(Why have you stopped posting, Constantinople?)
:(

He's just totally disappeared as a whole. I haven't seen him in ages, no one here has. Also, welcome to the forum as an official member :thumbsup:

That's strange. I guess he may have just gotten tired of stories.

He watches on us.

Top Bottom