The Zulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegingerninja

Warlord
Leader: Shaka Zulu

UU: Impi, replaces spearman. 7:c5strength:, 7:c5rangedstrength: 56:c5production:

UB: Ikhanda, replaces Barracks. Units trained in a city with a Ikhanda will receive a 15% bonus against technologically more advanced civs.

UA: Tribal Warlord. 20% Combat Bonus against civs with their capitol on the same continent as the Zulu Capitol

Yes, its a ridiculously powerful early civ and needs adjusting, so i need some feedback.

Thanks

My suggestion...
Change Ikhanda to be a fortification building that provides extra food and happiness (reasoning). Move the Ikhanda bonus to the UA, and add a bit of flavour by giving them a headstart in honour.

as below:

UB: Ikhanda, replaces castle. Extra 1 :c5food: and 1 :c5happy:

UA: Tribal Warlord. Starts with Honor adopted, and receive a 15% bonus against technologically more advanced civs

Moderator Action: Please no threads for single hypothetical civilizations. We could fill the whole forum with such threads, and I don't think that's a good idea.
Please use this thread if you want to discuss hypothetical civilizations and leaders for the current (or next) Civilization part.
Thank you.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom