Theater of War

I don't think it matters, I. Larkin. As long as the save gets gps'd in a timely manner, that's what counts. In fact, you don't have to send me Bowsling's save, unless he keeps refusing to play it.
Until now "yes". But it is safer just to have second copy. Also, I want to have a look how my team mate stays.

Is it possible to find out what Bowsling plans?

:dunno:

Bowsling, are you reading this? We need to hear from you. What are your plans? Did you get the password change I sent you? Whassuuuuuup?

I will resend the password. Try again

On the first of the month I played the 3700bc save and sent it to Calis. Which means you should have received the 3650bc from I. Larkin, Bowsling.

You just sent me the 3750bc save. One more error and I'm outta here.

I'm not very good at this, am I?
Throughout all the GPSes and saves that I couldn't play, I lost track of what turn it was. I downloaded the save that AlanH created, tried to log in a while ago, discovered that Cyc had sent the wrong password, and didn't get an opportunity to play again in a while, so Cyc played it. When people got impatient, I played the save that was on my computer, and sent it to Cyc. So it turns out I played the wrong save. In fact looking in my inbox, I only have the save from 3700 BC, which was sent September 27. So if I. Larkin can send me the right file, or someone can tell me that he had in fact sent me the right save, I can play tomorrow.

Yes, no need for team mate to receive other mates turns, unless subbing

Later it will be up to both of you to pull together as a team and discuss how you'll do things. Early on I tested this, an AI as my Ally, he was no help at all and (I) could not put together a strong enough attack force to break any of the Islands' defensive units alone. I saved and tried many things.
The Island's area limits you even if you have mastered it. You will Plateau with Gold, unit production (because of support) and research. I am not sure if the Longbowman can be reached in the time frame you would expect.
To sit and wait for the next era or a building to provide a bonuses Could be hazardous.

To play this as a team of 2 great players will lose to a team that is one. I really believe this.

If I am right I :) because I wanted a team game with early war

I think now 3700 BC circulates.
If what My computer recall correctly I gave to Allan 3750 BC file replay it and soon get 3700.
Now knut has 3700 BC
Next file I will get and will send to Bowsling will be 3650 BC.

It worked.
GPS to Cyc

Hey, it was not your turn, yet... :D

Knutis currently has the most recent turn, which I sent to him on Oct 2nd (post #198).
After Knutis has played, we still have muzbang, then Eclipse, then I. Larkin, and then you can finally play. So hold 'yer horses... ;)

At Ivan's request I also sent the current turn to him yesterday, so he can sub for Knutis, if he wants to.

Hey, it was not your turn, yet... :D

Knutis currently has the most recent turn, which I sent to him on Oct 2nd (post #198).
After Knutis has played, we still have muzbang, then Eclipse, then I. Larkin, and then you can finally play. So hold 'yer horses... ;)

At Ivan's request I also sent the current turn to him yesterday, so he can sub for Knutis, if he wants to.

Well, I suppose that would explain the whole big pickle then...

Pretty much. Sorry for over-reacting. I thought it was stuck on you....

Nice avatar, Eclipse. I like the way you brought in your prior one, but it's changed today.

Ah, I see. You flipped the ship pic. Still don't know what the white with the black dot, tho.

Top Bottom