Deity
Theater of War

A grid of 8 tiny 7x7 islands (8 Player)

No Unique Units
The VC is "Conquest" only
Locked Alliance
Preserve Seed
Accelerated Production :)
All 8 areas are equal :) (Germany was shorted the horse resource, but a file editor fixed it)
Armies now supported by 2 cities

Rules
No 3rd party software,
No use of known exploits

Battle Reports; sent to the defenders and your team member to minimize the exposure of ones teams strengths and weakness(please save these for me to aid in a final story of the game)

Please post GPS on thread

The use of Diplomacy is limited to your imagination, and the majority of such things need not be declared.
Unless it is of major effect; exp, If you give an apposing team a verbal version of a MPP and another team attacks this alliance he is now is in war with 4 players and the odds changed unknowingly (there's nothing wrong with this alliance just consider how you would feel after attacking someone, you now have another team after you honoring their agreement)

Please be very cautious with trading, this scenario should be very volatile (any techs you trade may be used against you)

Reporting
I wanted reports to be secret to all but who are directly involved. This in my thoughts were to help protect you as an Empire. If we knew you were invading, invaded, winning or loosing others could use this informtion to hit were they might not have.

Team 1
Eclipse --Celts GMT-5
Calis ----Korea GMT+1

Team 2
Lanzelot ---Netherlands GMT+1
Muzbang --Ottomans GMT +2

Team 3
Memento ----Chinese GMT+1
I. Larkin --Iroquois GMT-3

Team 4
Bowsling --Germany GMT-5
Cyc ------France GMT-8

Turn order
1 Eclipse ----Celts GMT-5
2 I. Larkin --Iroquois GMT-3
3 Bowsling --Germany GMT-5
4 Cyc -------France GMT-8
5 Calis ------Korea GMT+1
6 Lanzelot ---Netherlands GMT+1
7 Memento ----Chinese GMT+1(replaces Knutis)
8 Muzbang --Ottomans GMT +2

Screens;

Attachments

• islandarea.jpg
    islandarea.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 243
  • islands.jpg
    islands.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 276
This looks like fun. Sign me up!
I guess the Chinese would be a natural choice in this game.

The islands map looks best to me.

Is it going to be Always War?

If we can start this after the completion of Age of Discovery, then you can count me in...! I'd like the Dutch in this case.

The island version looks more fun to me.

And: if this would be a "normal" game, it would certainly be much more tense and rich in diplomacy than an "always war" game... :D

This looks like fun. Sign me up!
I guess the Chinese would be a natural choice in this game.

The islands map looks best to me.

Is it going to be Always War?

The setting is not set to always war but I'm not looking for peaceful players LoL

Ok thanks I'll set you up

If we can start this after the completion of Age of Discovery, then you can count me in...! I'd like the Dutch in this case.

The island version looks more fun to me.

And: if this would be a "normal" game, it would certainly be much more tense and rich in diplomacy than an "always war" game... :D
This will spin off into several games and one of them will launch after AoD

So far the island map has interests. If the need occurs, a second game will launch

I mean these games to be fast a furious, if you want to work with Diplomacy than that will be ok but you'll have to fight your Ally in the end!!(not your team mate)

The VC is "Conquest" only
preserve seed
accellerated production
and the core of the game is NO UNIQUE UNITS
all 8 areas are equal (horse resource discovered missing after game started(Germany))

I've reduced the Army support from 4 to 2 for that purpose

You start with a 1 settler. 1 worker

If we vote I'll ask if "One City Elimination" is to be added for the purpose of it being a fast game

AoD looks like it's going to end soon, so I'm ready for this! Please sign me up for good now. (And I'll try not to be too peaceful... :lol:)

My vote goes against "Elimination". Makes the game a bit too random in my opinion.

I could be interested,
Teamer would be fun :goodjob:

If we do not play in team, map is quite inequal for those who are in the middle.

Can it be possible that island in the left and in the right are as near as in the other isle ?
And the same for South/north ?

To do this we must check an option (but don't remeber witch)
to make possible to cross the map in 2 direction, W/E and N/S

I like the team idea as well. How about having 4 teams of 2 players, always one inside and one outside island? (Then we don't need the "wrap-around" and still have an absolutely balanced game!)

Calis: I think a mod is not necessary for this scenario. The biq file for "no unique units" came with Civ3 Complete, and a game started from that biq should be playable in any out-of-the-box Civ3 installation.

Lanzelot

Seems to be full anyway. But that does not matter. I don't want to start anything new before my holiday anyway.

EDIT: Although it might be interesting to start as The Vikings on one of the center islands :evil:

Top Bottom