thecrazyscotsman's Civilizations & City-States

leader_preview.jpg

Baldwin IV leads Jerusalem in this collaboration between thecrazyscotsman, @ChimpanG, and @Deliverator and contributions from @LeeS, @EnigmaConundrum, and @sukritact. Here is a quick rundown.

Civilization Ability: Deus Vult
Cities you capture convert to your religion. Holy Site districts gain an additional Major Faith adjacency bonus from Encampment districts, and each Holy Site building provides bonus Production when producing units.

Unique Building: Chapter Commandery
A building unique to Jerusalem, replacing both the Barracks and the Stable. +25% combat experience for all land units trained in this city. Increases city Strength and grants a free melee unit when built. May be bought with Faith.

Unique Unit: Crusader
Jerusalemite unique Medieval era unit that replaces the Knight. +10 Combat Strength when fighting against civilizations who follow a different Religion. May be bought with Faith.

Capture.PNG

Leader Ability: Cross of Montgisarde
Cities with a Chapter Commandery gain 25% of the Production cost back as Faith when training military units. When within four tiles of a Holy Site, military units suffer no Combat Strength reduction from being injured and heal up to 25 hit points when eliminating a unit.

Leader Agenda: The Leper King
Likes civilizations who follow the same Religion and who are Declared Friends. Hates civilizations who follow a different Religion and have a more powerful military.

Coming Soon(tm)

Considering Jerusalem is a seperative civ, what is their city list?

Considering Jerusalem is a seperative civ, what is their city list?
This is the city list:
Code:
Jerusalem
Acre
Tyre
Ascalon
Jaffa
Kerak
Ramla
Ibelin
Mirabel
Tiberias
Nazareth
Haifa
Beirut
Banias
Toron
Castel Neuf
Sidon
Mons Regalis
Beaufort
Arsuf
Bethsan
Blanchegarde
Caymont
Dera
Hebron
Beth Gibelin
Montgisard
Nablus
Scandeleon
Lydda
The Canaanite CS Pack already includes alternates for Sidon and Tyre if Jerusalem is active, and the vanilla Jerusalem city-state is replaced with a new one as well.

Hey, awesome mod, I'm playing a game on an Earth map and your City States really help fill in a few of the blanks in Asia!
Got any plans for what you'll do next?

View attachment 486914

Coming soon from the CIVITAS team. More details to follow.

Leader art by the incomparable @ChimpanG.

Now, I gotta say, although this looks really neat, I have a problem with Alp Arslan's appearance. In this portrayal, his skin is a lot darker than it was in actuality. Arslan was a lot more lighter, looking much more Central Asian. Now, I know this is simply a minor issue, and besides that the appearance is amazing, but it's still something I have gripes with, so I wanted to post it here so that the issue could at least be raised.

Top Bottom