TheHolyDuckPond_3.2

What shall we build in THDP after aqueduct ?

• Caravan

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Crusaders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barracks

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Caravan, this city is the SSC, it can only rock with trade routes!

Caravan, for the same reason. Then we should IMO continue to build those food caravan here.

walls, unless we already have the great wall? well need to defend the SSC right? and walls cost no mantenance

oh, and something really really smart:)crazyeyes ) i came up with is when i run out off stuff to build before i can get capitalization, i usually build and sell walls, get 80 gold a piece IIRC:D

City walls. A SSC is nothing if its taken from you, and currently we're at war with several civs.

I'm even later than Duke. I tried posting the other day, but kept getting a message about my response "not being connected to a thread" or something.

Couldn't post at all.:mad:

As I often find myself doing, I agree wholeheartedly with Duke on this. We need to get Cope's up and running ASAP. However, we don't have Astronomy yet and this city has ZERO routes right now. (Where is that cloth caravan anyway?)

I can see producing a caravan until we have Astronomy. Then, rush its completion and used the stored food caravans to build Cope's right away. In fact, if we wait to deliver the caravans until Cope's is finished then we can get some extra "bang" for our buck with this.

Well, it's done now, and I'm glad a caravan was chosen. I actually worry more about barbarians than I do about the AI as far as attacking.

BTW, what is the barb setting on this deal?

Top Bottom