Their are squirrels living in my walls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbtjoe

Emperor
Atleast we think they are squirrels. An exterminator came to my house today. There something living in my wall, but we don't know what. We think squirrels are the crimminal because I hear scratching in the wall during the day. There is no way to get into the wall other than a small 2 inch (4 centimeter?) hole. The thing is, I don't want then to die in the wall. What should I do?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!?!?!??!???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:lol: I clciked on this thread thinking that God had answered my prayers, but sadly no.

Seriously though, I think it may be rats - squirrels are too big for wall-living.

:lol: I clciked on this thread thinking that God had answered my prayers, but sadly no.

Seriously though, I think it may be rats - squirrels are too big for wall-living.

But I've got big balls!

What should I do?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!?!?!??!???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Get over 9000 bug bombs. Pack into wall. Detonate.

Post back here with results.

Disconnect your internet! Quick!

Aye, the only true solution to squirrel problems. As Shakespeare would say, "Alas, poor Bobbtjoe, I knew him."

i saw a sqirrel livin in a store. The woman said they invaded her home/business and attacked a few people. It was chewing a wooden sign to pieces for some reason when i saw it. I think it might have been eating the wood.

Self Castration ?

Moderator Action: No discussion. No thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom