Thel Realmea ei Nelthelrinae

Nathiri

Commander
This Scenario is a completely new story and is not related to my other scenarios. This scenario also took alot longer to make and is much better than my other scenarios.

I recommend to look at my newer mod set in the same world. You can read about it here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/thelen-epres-mrel-nelthelrinae.619542/

Thel Realmea ei Nelthelrinae Scenario

Requires: Civ3 Conquests/Complete
(There are 2 labels txts in the Text Folder, as I use Steam Civ3, in order for it to look properly for me after the update, I had to get a new labels txt. For Disc users just swap the labels txt. The one that is currently loaded is for steam after update, the labels2 is the default civ3complete)

The Realm of Nelthelrin has many harsh and beautiful environments and few large civilizations. Most of the civilizations are small and wars are frequent. They are just beginning to learn the basic skills of survival and are starting to expand their borders. With the expansion of borders, unrest among the civilizations follows as well. Can you rise up an empire out of one of these civilizations? Will you do it by peaceful means? or by military superiorty?

A few civilizations are related to the same nomadic tribes because of marriages between them, and others have isolated themselves and settled in one part of Nelthelrin. Nelthelrin has a variety of terrain. In parts of Nelthelrin it is extremely mountainous with extensive ranges and in others it is hot lowland plains.

War is now inevitable because several civilizations have taken to weaponry and war tactics as their key objective and are advancing quickly across the lands conquering everything as they go. It may not be possible to just keep yourself isolated and develop your civilization peacefully. Then again, if your a strong ruler you may be able to do exactly that and put an end to the conflicts that have been going on for centuries.

The scenario has 15 civs on a custom sized map slightly larger than the default Large size. A custom 3 era tech tree, which is slightly different for each civ. A total of 57 minutes of music, 49 minutes being custom music. There are new resources, and reskinned resources. 5 culture groups of units, 8 special governments, 20 special wonders, 5 being religious wonders, 15 being unique wonders, and there are custom buildings. Each civ has it's own unique unit besides culture unique units.

Additional Game Concepts Information have been written or rewritten and are prioritized to be at the top of the game concepts page. I would recommend to at least look at the Victory Conditions and the Governments. The other entries at the top are not as necessary but you may want to have a look at it anyway. The other entries further down are the default ones and have only a couple lines added, usually it is either not used in the scenario or have not been altered.

Recommended Difficulty: Regent (you may choose a higher difficulty if you want)

Unit Culture Groups - Plains, Shuaijel, Sil, Eastern, Alt

NRDescription_1.PNG

More Screenshots:
NRScr1_1.PNG

Download Link:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=23815 - download also includes a few notepads that contains some extra information for the scenario.

If there are any bugs or suggestions, please post and I will fix them or consider the suggestions.

Credits:
R8XFT
embryodead
ShiroKobbure
Grandraem
Sandris
Steph
Plotinus
Balam-Agab
utahjazz7
Virote Considon
imperator1961